• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

FX barrel on my RAW TM1000x

I have made a couple from er11 collect chucks, it did give me the ability to quickly index the barrel or completely swap them out but I no longer have fx liners fitted to any of my guns, they were accurate enough but they tended to get dirty very quickly and the also suffered from poi shift. No more drinking straws for me thanks.

383CFC8C-DB06-45A0-A107-E35DAFD0F1A1.jpeg

8D2059C0-E72A-413E-A287-203B694E46C9.png

72015D0C-6EBC-409A-990D-C28937273425.png

Reactions: Green_Yamo
I have made a couple from er11 collect chucks, it did give me the ability to quickly index the barrel or completely swap them out but I no longer have fx liners fitted to any of my guns, they were accurate enough but they tended to get dirty very quickly and the also suffered from poi shift. No more drinking straws for me thanks.

View attachment 458786
Note that the three supports evenly spaced along the barrel liner are intended to make the barrel behave more like a stiff, one piece large diameter barrel that RAW normally uses. This design is an inexpensive alternative to using LW barrels by FX. It's good point is that you can cheaply change liners.

Note that the three supports evenly spaced along the barrel liner are intended to make the barrel behave more like a stiff, one piece large diameter barrel that RAW normally uses. This design is an inexpensive alternative to using LW barrels by FX. It's good point is that you can cheaply change liners.
Yep I fitted a carbon sleeve to the liner and shroud supports for the external shroud but I can assure you that it isn’t even close to being as ridged as a lw 16mm blank. Lighter, yes, stiffer, no.

46C67D84-C114-478B-82C6-595BB01D91F5.jpeg