• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Barrel Kits... Any interchangeability...???

I have two FX air rifles now, I have a Dreamline Tactical in 22 and a Crown in 25, I also have a 500mm 177 Barrel Kit for my Crown, both rifles use the same magazine for the available calibers, rather than disassemble my rifles to experiment I would rather ask if anyone knows these answers or where they can be found...

What I want to know is this:

Can my .177 Barrel kit or any of the parts be used in converting my Dreamline Tactical to .177...???

Can anyone point me to an exploded parts listing to include the probe part numbers for the barrel kits and my rifles...???

Any help would be appreciated...

Ken

Just looking at the barrels after removing the shrouds, the barrels will interchange, if the probes will swap out between 22 and 177 I can use my Dreamline Tactical as my HFT rifle and leave my Crown alone and dialed in for 100 Yard shooting...

UPDATE: No, the probes will not interchange, it's a bummer as the barrels and shrouds look like they will...

Now I just need to find a .177 Pellet Probe for a Dreamline Tactical...

Ken

Just looking at the barrels after removing the shrouds, the barrels will interchange, if the probes will swap out between 22 and 177 I can use my Dreamline Tactical as my HFT rifle and leave my Crown alone and dialed in for 100 Yard shooting...

UPDATE: No, the probes will not interchange, it's a bummer as the barrels and shrouds look like they will...

Now I just need to find a .177 Pellet Probe for a Dreamline Tactical...

Ken

At least the expensive bits change over, shouldnt be hard finding the piece you need

Looking at the parts, it seems all I need is to do is remove the air stripper, swap shrouds and get the correct 177 pellet probe, then I can use the 500mm 177 barrel on my Dreamline Tac as well as the Crown... I do need to measure the breech end of the barrel kit to be sure when I do the Crown swap, but length and diameter, end threads all appear to be a match...

I have called FX USA and ordered both the 177 pellet probe and since I was on phone with them, I ordered the 22 caliber pellet probe for my Crown, now I can swap at least two of my barrels between both of my guns and all three on my Crown... I am not sure if I can swap shrouds too, looks like maybe after moving the conical, threaded adapter for the larger shroud, no clearance on the Dream Tac though, can only swap to the Crown either shroud... I doubt I'd ever want to use the 25 on my Dream Tac, at least not anytime soon... I'll update this post after I confirm fitment...

Ken