Tuning FX Barrel Housing Extention

Now you can customize your FX barrel housing length 

Screenshot_20211125-233057_WhatsApp.1637962393.jpg
Screenshot_20211125-233047_WhatsApp.1637962393.jpg

With FX Barrel Extention there is no need to buy a whole barrel kit for longer liners. You can extend your barrel housing 100mm or up to 200mm by stacking two Barrel Housing Extention.

💯💯 NO NEED FOR PAINTING. The color matches the OEM barrel housing 💯💯

🛑🛑 It works for all FX airguns with STX Barrel housing 🛑🛑

I'm a bit confused. So please feel free to point if I got it wrong:

If I were to change my 500 .22 M3 to shoot .30 in 700mm barrel, I need to buy a whole barrel kit which is about $350. 

But now with this I only need to buy the 700mm .30 liner ($110) and this housing extension which is $58, therefore, sum is now $168 instead of $350.

Did I get this right?

I have been looking at the options, and really to me it seem like the barrel swap ability is worth next to nothing.

For instance i have a 600 mm Maverick in .177, if i want to upgrade that to a .22 i would need everything but the pipe that hold all the stuff together as it is my understanding the .22 barrel is 8 mm Od VS the 7 mm of my .177 barrel, so i will need everything in the breech end and muzzle end + of course probe ASO, which really is a entire new barrel.

So in my perspective why not just sell complete systems ( caliber / length ). And not forgetting the problem of actually finding the parts you need in stock anywhere.

As it is "lego" style it do get rather expensive to upgrade caliber,,,, but of course so is buying a #2 gun in that caliber.

Personally wanting a .22 too when i can get a permit for that, i think i will prefer to buy a #2 weapon instead, CUZ if i was to sell, if the buyer dont have permit i would just be able to sell my stock .177 Maverick to him, and if i had gone that way i would be left with a almost complete .22 kit, that i would probably have the best chance of ever selling internationally, and even then the loss would probably be significant.

Of course me being a Dane in itself mean a range of hoops that must be jumped or accounted for so you are ready to jump them when the time come, and i am old and fat and dont jump well.

ATM entertaining getting another brand .177 rifle, and then when the time come upgrade the Maverick to .22

Think about like this. If you have for example 0.22 cal 600mm superior standard and then you bought 0.22 cal 700mm superior heavy. It's cheaper and easier for you to just buy the extension piece rather than buying a 700mm housing+ transfer port+ housing-shroud stainless steel connector. With this extension, just swap the liners and add the extension piece. Unless you want to heat your transfer port to get it out and then you apply some thread lock and wait 24 hours for it to be fully cured.