• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx barrel defect

hello, I have a fx maverick .25. I was cleaning my barrel and noticed that in the final third of the barrel there are two lines inside the barrel, looking like a splice. this is normal?

3D193A1F-435C-416D-8CAD-A4F8B1DB970B.jpeg

E96F519D-8724-44CB-BCFA-86069B796831.jpeg

8B53EAED-A071-4BD6-9284-71C65343A80F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: qball

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to have your rifle or liner to come in as we do not ship outside of the USA.
I sent some airgun stuff to Brazil earlier years and I know the situation you are in ... the shipping is a long way to travel and I feel the pain ...
I know it costly but for a first aid just order one liner from closest source, this what I would do ...

Reactions: M0ist0ne
FX USA response:

Hello Sir,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This does look like something that would need to be inspected.

We do recommend that you reach out to your nearest dealer.

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to have your rifle or liner to come in as we do not ship outside of the USA.
There are ways around that. What delivery services are in your area? DHL is $142 from the states to you, I'd get several at that rate.