FX barrel adapter for Edgun L 2

MOD EDIT: WAS THERE REALLY A NEED FOR PROFANITY? THE ABOVE MEMBER ASKED FOR A LINK TO AN ADAPTER THAT WILL ALLOW THE USE OF AN FX BARREL ON AN EDGUN RIFLE. CAN YOU ASSIST WITH A LINK FOR THIS ITEM?

I would never use profanity on this site. I was not aware that was profanity. I apologize. 

I'll find that link and post it here. No problem! 

Here is the Donny FL Leshiy 2 section: https://donnyfl.com/search?q=leshiy+2

Oh didn't even put a shoulder on it to keep the barrel sliding forward while shooting :(

There's a reason the edgun barrels have that circlip type thing, and the sub12 one I helped design has a shoulder. So all the force isn't put onto the 4 pinch screws. 

Screenshot_20220125-055519_DuckDuckGo.1643118950.jpg

MOD EDIT: WAS THERE REALLY A NEED FOR PROFANITY? THE ABOVE MEMBER ASKED FOR A LINK TO AN ADAPTER THAT WILL ALLOW THE USE OF AN FX BARREL ON AN EDGUN RIFLE. CAN YOU ASSIST WITH A LINK FOR THIS ITEM?

I would never use profanity on this site. I was not aware that was profanity. I apologize. 

I'll find that link and post it here. No problem! 

Here is the Donny FL Leshiy 2 section: https://donnyfl.com/search?q=leshiy+2

Thank you!

Oh didn't even put a shoulder on it to keep the barrel sliding forward while shooting :(

There's a reason the edgun barrels have that circlip type thing, and the sub12 one I helped design has a shoulder. So all the force isn't put onto the 4 pinch screws. 

Screenshot_20220125-055519_DuckDuckGo.1643118950.jpg

I agree 100%. The Sub-12 adapter is the best in my opinion. The shoulder is a huge benefit and also helps to ensure that the barrel is seated properly and will not either drag on the magazine or present too big a jump for the pellet from the mag to the barrel. The combination of the shoulder and the 4 screws makes it completely secure.

Contacted a local gunsmith that will try to make one. Does anyone have the exact dimensions of this part ?

This should get you close, I'd suggest making the hole that the pellet/slug goes through to be ever so slightly bigger than bore. So .225 for a .22 for example. The first version Sub12 made was bigger and it wasn't very accurate but once very close to bore size for the caliber that made it accurate.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/cross-platform-leshiy-2/page/2/#post-1080444

I don't have a whole spare barrel (tube and two adapters) but a liner only. Anybody made any parts scenario to re-use the FX liner with L2?

Probably have to figure that one out on your own, many missing parts and issues to make that work with just the liner.

There are dollars to spend either for buying a barrel set from AGS + the conversion kit, in order to re-use my existing .25x700 STA liner, or

for the same dollars just buy the ready Edgun barrel.

btw, I am still not giving up a hope my two 500mm barrels will arrive sooner or later from Russia (ordered back in Nov.12th). Cannot go shooting anyway ;(

I’ve found that my sub12 adapter with 600mm fx barrel shoots pretty good, plus it’s shrouded. I bet a 380mm fx would do great with shroud and small ldc.

+1

I have 600mm barrels in both .25 and .30 using the Sub-12 adapters. In both cases the accuracy has been simply superb. In my experience the FX barreled L2 was significantly more accurate than the original 350mm barrels that I had on the gun. Of course, I can’t tell the extent to which this is a function just of the FX barrel system, the longer 600mm vs 350mm barrels, or the change in velocity due to the longer barrels, or some combination of all opt these factors