FX barrel adapter for a Ghost

I saw this for the delta wolf. Just a thought

Reactions: okieairgunner
I am wondering if any has made a FX barrel adapter that would fit a Ghost? Let me know.
Been trying to find a similar solution, except I want a shorter light pellet barrel for a Delta Wolf. Member “Geojorjika“ was selling an FX adapter a couple years ago for the Delta Wolf (believe it’s the same as Ghost), I messaged him but have not heard back. Also have been running through names for a machinist to work on a blank, but no luck yet.

Been trying to find a similar solution, except I want a shorter light pellet barrel for a Delta Wolf. Member “Geojorjika“ was selling an FX adapter a couple years ago for the Delta Wolf (believe it’s the same as Ghost), I messaged him but have not heard back. Also have been running through names for a machinist to work on a blank, but no luck yet.
I have a teammate that bought one of these adapters a while back. It’s working so far, I’ll test a 1.16 slug liner.25 out of my ghost probably 3rd week of April. Will be testing some 37 and 41 gr zans and 49gr altaros.