• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX bad groups with slugliner and donnyfl ronin

Just thought of something you might try. Add 2 more o rings to the liner. 2 at the breach end close together, 2 at the muzzle end close together as close to the muzzle as possible and space the rest equally between on the liner. I think you will see even a greater improvement.

Maybe I’ll try that . Right now I’m afraid to touch it cause it shoots nice. Just placed a apple at 180 yards . The 29.5 grain does the job 

Try moving the liner external o-rings closer together with one dead center and the other two maybe 3-4" out from the center on each side. I had the same problem. I did have a loose moderator and FX sent me a new one.

Experimenting with o-ring placement will yield a sweet spot. I have ordered more rings to try different groupings on the barrel. I'll publish what I find later.

Good luck

Hello. Today I got my slugliner for my 700 mm 25. Cal. Fx impact. With the pellet liner I have been pushing mk2 33.95 grain at 950 FPS with nice groups at 100 yards. I have some nsa on its way in the mail so I decided to change the liner and shoot some groups with the MK2 33,95 pellets. And to my surprise they where all over the place at 30 yards . I tried to remove my Donny FL ronin and it gave me nice groups . Tried to reassemble everything a couple of times but still the same problem . Any ideas ?

If you are having any difficulties please feel free to call in, or DM us with your problem and we can have someone reach out to as soon as possible. We are sorry to hear of any issues and hopefully, we can figure out the underlying issue immediately. 

FX Airguns Customer Service team

FX Airguns USA
North Carolina
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]