• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX announcement of an announcement

Yes, but Ted says "can't even do this with my .22 Rimfire, and absolutely {boffering -bof-something}?" Played it back five times and can't make out the word, right near the end before Roelf talks... Wouldn't be low BC slugs like the Halo or how anyone would talk about a shooting table, so it must be either a new gun or updated version of an existing gun - the FX Casper?...
I just watched it again on my TV, I think Ted says "Bonkers". He sure was excited, it's kinda hard to tell.

Reactions: 450BM
Ted is very exited in the video, but as he is a guy "paid" to be exited, that do nothing for me.
I respect the guy but i have to keep my internet hogwash filter up at all times,,,,,,, in not smart enough to do anything else.

I pushed the idea of having the shroud be solid and so able to host air at pressure, if not acting as a tank, then at least you could have the plenum in the back of the shroud.
If FX done that ill demand something for them stealing my idea.
And those Damn Swedes,,,, always ripping us honest hard working Danes off. :)

Reactions: darylm