FX AMP Regulator vs. Huma regulator

Hi all, 

I was wondering what are the differences between FX’s reg and Huma’s. Here’s a list of questions I have on them:

1) is the Huma reg more consistent than FX’s AMP reg?

2) Does the Huma reg give you more power over the AMP reg?

3) What other benefits does the Huma reg give over the AMP reg?

4) Is it worth paying 100$ and possibly voiding your warranty by changing out the regulator in your FX gun? 

Thanks everyone, PlinkForFun

Installed 1 in my gen3 impact with amp reg and notice better consistency and accuracy but hated that there is no allen key adjustment, kinda of a pain
1f44c.svg

That pretty much describes the two company cultures. You can have something easy to fiddle with that doesn't work real well, or something that offers solid performance. Tune it, then don't mess with it.

Or just have multiples of the exact same gun same calibers in various different tune states and leave them ALL BE that is- set tune once then forget it. PLUS ONE BONE STOCK STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX to see how foolish you were spending all that extra money for nothing kinda like me sometimes. Can't leave well enough alone and try to re-engineer what the factory meant it to be just because I think im smarter than them.

I have fx impact gen 3 amp reg. It creeps about 5 bar over night and 10 bars if leave for few days. Switch it to huma reg. Doesn't give any power increase but creep did go away. So if your amp reg creep overnight. Might be worth it to upgrade

Is it common for the AMP regs to creep? I’ve just heard so many people with Impacts replace the reg because of all sorts of weird problems.