• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX AMP reg on .25 Dreamline w/ bottle leaking when I remove bottle.

Hi all, I was just removing the bottle on my Dreamline, when I noticed that a lot of air had shot out the bottle valve, and then the regulator gauge quickly dropped to 0 bar. Last time I removed the bottle I had to loosen the regulator adjustment screw to relieve the pressure. Is there a simple fix, or am I going to have to send it to FX to be fixed? It’s not really an issue at the moment, but I’m worried that this may lead to a bigger problem with the regulator. 

Thanks, PlinkForFun 

I have the impact and its normal with the fx amp reg. Sometime it will leak the air out after you take the bottle off. Other time the air will stay inside the gun. You turn the reg and then the air will release. Sometime if you just fire it with the bottle off. It will release all the air. Sometime you just wait and it will release the air. All this is normal with the fx amp reg. Don't freak out if it ain't broken.

I have the impact and its normal with the fx amp reg. Sometime it will leak the air out after you take the bottle off. Other time the air will stay inside the gun. You turn the reg and then the air will release. Sometime if you just fire it with the bottle off. It will release all the air. Sometime you just wait and it will release the air. All this is normal with the fx amp reg. Don't freak out if it ain't broken.

This /\

Okay, glad it’s not broken. It just seemed very odd that the air shot out when I unscrewed the bottle. Thanks for the help though.

HI, I have the same issue. Should i leave it that way?