• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX AIRGUNS, very frustrated customer.

Hopefully someone other than the ladies that I’ve been dealing with over email can read this. From my recent experience ordering a simple part, it really seems that they are not very knowledgeable about the products they support OR there’s a huge disconnect between them and whoever ships the parts. 

I placed an order over the phone for a shroud for a Compact Impact in .30 caliber over 2 months ago. After several emails explaining the correct caliber and shroud length, a month later I received the wrong part. They sent a shroud for a 60m barrel. Contacted them again and after another month and an additional set of emails clarifying that this is for a 500mm impact compact, they sent the same incorrect part. Once again I received a shroud for a 600mm barrel. So I’m posting this here in hopes that someone else there at FX can get me the correct part shipped. And if I don’t have to wait another month, that would be great. Incorrect part is on the right side. The one I need is on the left. Thank you. 
A849A1FC-0782-439D-BBB0-0625863858DC.1632592769.jpeg

Hopefully someone other than the ladies that I’ve been dealing with over email can read this. From my recent experience ordering a simple part, it really seems that they are not very knowledgeable about the products they support OR there’s a huge disconnect between them and whoever ships the parts. 

I placed an order over the phone for a shroud for a Compact Impact in .30 caliber over 2 months ago. After several emails explaining the correct caliber and shroud length, a month later I received the wrong part. They sent a shroud for a 60m barrel. Contacted them again and after another month and an additional set of emails clarifying that this is for a 500mm impact compact, they sent the same incorrect part. Once again I received a shroud for a 600mm barrel. So I’m posting this here in hopes that someone else there at FX can get me the correct part shipped. And if I don’t have to wait another month, that would be great. Incorrect part is on the right side. The one I need is on the left. Thank you. 
A849A1FC-0782-439D-BBB0-0625863858DC.1632592769.jpeg

Hi Joesamabinbiden

We will have this forwarded to Customer Service, and make sure we can get you what looking for squared away Monday morning. Can you please DM us your contact information so we can make sure any steps going forward are for the correct person. 

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA