FX Airgun's M3 (Integrated Harmonic Barrel Tuning Shroud) is Available NOW!!

00-a5.1633234481.JPG

Hey guys. I was pleased to notice the FX Harmonic Barrel Tuners are available to order now! I went ahead and made a quick video showing the features of the new Integrated Harmonic Barrel Tuning Shroud being produced for the FX Impact M3 and the Maverick. BONUS: They are just $149-$169! This video will tell you where to order and also covers the FX Carbon Fiber Barrel Sleeves, how they work, what they do, and where to get them. The carbon fiber barrel sleeves are only $30 and available for all FX airguns with STX barrels! Air gun accuracy just went to the next level! It's really here! Thanks for watching! -Nate

https://youtu.be/qgdlTd6qAQ4

00-sleeve3.1633234494.jpg

Yes, they have been available, for awhile now, I got one a few weeks back. Kind of expected to see what was in the pic in the post above when I opened up the well wrapped package. But nooo... the finish was horrible so I sent it back and got another that was actually worse, delivered a few days later, so I sent it back and got a refund. Shame on FX for sending out ugly beat up used looking parts as new and wasting my time and effort.

Shame on FX for sending out ugly beat up used looking parts as new

That could have been the dealer or whoever sold those. It looks like they were stored and shipped improperly. I don't see FX not knowing how to handle/package/preserve a product. 

...wierd. 

Im more disgusted with the micro finish then the damage to the part. Would love to see the call out, ra125?