FX Airgun's Impact M3 (Full Review) + How to Tune for Accuracy

Hey guys. This is a full review on my FX Impact M3 Sniper plus info on how to take it from the factory tune to the desired FPS for the best accuracy (which knobs to turn and when). I was able tune my M3 perfectly according to the instructions from the tech department at FX USA. You will see by my groups at the end of the video, why the Impact wins every contest. Amazing gun! Thanks for watching! -Nate 

https://youtu.be/2w76n02W4iQ

P.S. This is a new channel, "AGC Sports", so please subscribe.

My old channel is no longer in use. Here is why: 

https://youtu.be/XwAEAqVu49g

Here is an AGN thread on the final tuning procedures discussed in the M3 Sniper review above:

How to get the Best Accuracy out of an M3 factory Tune

Are you happy with the FX Impact Mk3.I have a Crown in .25 & was looking at buying an Imact Mk3 sniper in .25,have already purchased a day/night scope.Just wanted to know if they are much better than Mk2 Crown & are they worth the money.Been more than happy with Crown although I have added Huma hammer spring,7 gram hammer weight,slug liner,6.35mm valve seat,Huma extra high pressure regulator,Huma dual transfer port,580cc Carbon bottle.

The Impact and the Crown are totally different. The Impact is adjustable and that's why you buy it. If you only want to shoot one kind of ammo, Then a Crown is fine. When you buy an M3, you're buying the option of limitless possibilities. And it may shoot a little better too. 

It's also more compact, lighter, and better balanced... with the same length of long barrel. Plus you have dual regulators, And a power plenum...so...yeah. 

I am Bench-rest shooter just added a Impact MK3 .30 for competition.

Any competitive 100 yard (or 100meter) Impact MK3 competition shooters that use JSB 44 or 50 grain that can advise on settings. (detail)

In Netherlands we unfortunately do not have that many .30 100 meter competitive shooters so looking for help from US. 

So not on 25 or 50 yards/meters.... but for the 100..... what totally changes the game of accuracy.

Thanks for your help!