FX airguns from Ebay are now on Gunbroker

Just another heads up. There are several that have appeared back on eBay from a seller out of Wilmington NC. Bargainhunter or something close. Just want to point out that seller did receive negative feedback from one of the purchases. I almost bought the same gun the negative feedback was for. The listing was for a new impact mk2. All the pics showed the gun topped with an element helix but no mention of it in the description. Actually there was hardly a description at all. It was for 1200. Price seemed too good with a helix so I messaged the seller about the scope. Never got a reply, in the meantime someone bought it. Now they have left negative feedback as it seems the scope wasn’t included and there are no returns. Still not a bad deal at 1200 but I know I didn’t want it without the scope. Just use caution when buying from this seller.

Just another heads up. There are several that have appeared back on eBay from a seller out of Wilmington NC. Bargainhunter or something close. Just want to point out that seller did receive negative feedback from one of the purchases. I almost bought the same gun the negative feedback was for. The listing was for a new impact mk2. All the pics showed the gun topped with an element helix but no mention of it in the description. Actually there was hardly a description at all. It was for 1200. Price seemed too good with a helix so I messaged the seller about the scope. Never got a reply, in the meantime someone bought it. Now they have left negative feedback as it seems the scope wasn’t included and there are no returns. Still not a bad deal at 1200 but I know I didn’t want it without the scope. Just use caution when buying from this seller.
That is why you read the description and don't rely on the pictures.

That is why you read the description and don't rely on the pictures.
Yep for sure. I wanted to just click buy it now but deal seemed too good. Plus I don’t trust people that put no effort in a description whatsoever. Only good thing for that buyer is eBay will most likely side with him even though the scope wasn’t explicitly mentioned. However nothing was really mentioned at all in the listing so I suspect ebay will side with buyer.

Was the username Outdoors8423? I messaged them about a panthera compact and a few days later got this message from eBay:

Screenshot_2023-11-27-00-08-41-201.jpg

Was the username Outdoors8423? I messaged them about a panthera compact and a few days later got this message from eBay:

View attachment 410073
Might have been. I forget now as the person changed their user name early on. Then all of the guns disappeared off eBay. I suspect the seller got a cease letter as they had no right selling them. Then some popped up and I think are still on gunbroker. Then some different ones came back on eBay under bargainhunter. It’s really weird all these new FX guns out of N.C. everywhere. I wouldn’t buy one. I would wait anyway. I predict we will see a decent price drop in many used pcp. Nothing has been selling well for weeks and weeks now. I don’t believe it’s just due to Xmas season. Impacts used to fly off here at 1600-1700. I watch them now and none sell. Going to get cheaper really soon unless people just keep them. At least these trends seem to be true on this platform.