• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX airguns are a big scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for sure dont have a dog in this fight ...Don't own a FX rifle and dont know the original Poster of this thread ....But I do know the folks who work at FX USA and like I said before those guys will literally bend over backwards to make customers repeat happy customers . Jon and Ernest and the FX guys are folks anyone would be proud to call friends . At EBR this last year I watched them help folks to the point they rarely got to look up and enjoy the event ....And NOT just FX shooters and guns but anyone with any type of gun looking for help. Ernest and Jon and their whole crew stood out in the weather from early gate open each day till after the days events were over . Don't much better than that . 

That being said , starting off a conversation with cursing and accusations rarely work out for ya . 

Reactions: Removed
Thanks Michael for unlocking the post for a bit. I sent some of you a PM on the subject of this post. I just wanted to say that I personally have never met Melvin in person but have talked guns over the phone several times over the last couple of years. I will tell you this because I think it's important. Melvin suffered a traumatic brain injury about a year ago. He endured several surgeries on his head and brain. He suffered some damage that I believe clouds his memory and judgement and personal life. I hope he continues to recover and enjoys this fine hobby we all enjoy. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.