• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX airguns are a big scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalf

Aug 1, 2016
TN
I sent 3 FX guns to the warranty FX USA in North Carolina for faulty triggers and safety that didn't work. Finley got. Two back and they were fixed. After 2 months I get the other back,a FX Boss. The. Stock was missing,no clip and the car carbonfiber bottle was missing they are dishonest and won't answer their phone because they know that they are getting cussed out because of dishonest things they do. I finally got them on the phone and got very angry because he said I was lier. I then started calling the guy names and cussing him. Don't buy an FX because if it gets something wrong with it you ate out of luck. I have 8 bodes and 2 crowns. They will get no more of my money but I am sure they are cheating other people and their guns are going down in quality. I took a clip from another gun and it would not go in. I took the the barrel loose and moved it out a little to let th clip go in. These people are crocks ,liars. And are stupid for stealy my stuff. They didn't even know how to get the barrel in the right place so th clip would go in. They have a lot of unhappy people and are going to start lossing business. The warranty place is a disgusting place.

Don't buy FX guns,you will be sorry.All of the above is true.

MOD EDIT: Topic moved to Dealer/Manufacturer Feedback section

Wow... I'm no FX fan boy, but I think their products are high quality and very innovative. Do they get more credit than others like Taipan and Cricket? Probably, even though the qualities and accuracies are equivalent, plus honestly, the Eastern European girls are much easier to work on. I've had four FX (and still have two) over the past three years and each one has been a pleasure to own, plus I've had no problems at all. Each one was bought used...

As far as their service center, have you ever met Ernest Rowe? I have, and I'll tell you, I've never met a more honest and customer service related person in my life. The guy is an encyclopedia of airgun knowledge, and he loves to share that knowledge with anyone that asks - for free! Maybe if you write a letter explaining exactly what happened and what your specific issues are, I'm sure FX would help you out properly...

Mike

Scalf , man I know Jon who is the manager of FX USA personally and I can ASSURE you he is a great guy and a excellent business man ... Further Ernest Rowe their tuner and Shop foreman is one of the BEST Airgun guys in not only the country but the world !!!!

Slamming and talking poop about a company that literally will bend over backwards to make things right seems a lil over the top to me .

Try sugar instead of poop next time you talk to them . Those guys are busy but will bust their ass to make things right for any customer. PERIOD. 

I don't won a FX and am not affiliated with the company FX or FX USA . But have spoken many times with both the owner and the guys at FX USA and what you described seems WAY outta character for either . It's easy to coach from the sidelines ..... But try a calmer approach and see how that works out. ? 

Just my 2c . 

Since this member has decided to share his point of view on a public forum, we will in kind share the details of this bizarre incident. It is FX USA policy to take a picture of every rifle that comes into service to avoid these situations. In this incident as you can see this customer sent in the gun without bottle, stock or mag as we advise many customer to do as those items are not needed and this saves the customers shipping and hassle (especially since many of us don't have a 48" x 12" box laying around). The customer shipped his gun in an archery box (which we used to ship him the gun back).

1557447861_14514425cd4c4b5801fb6.53327289_image-(3).jpg

Unfortunately this customer quickly escalated things, even beyond verbally berating our customer service rep to the point where threats where made. We record all of our customer service phone calls so in this case the threat was serious (and graphic) enough that we are contacting the proper authorities. We don't take that step lightly, but due to the seriousness of what was said, we are left with no choice.

We strive to document everything so that we can rationally and objectively resolve misunderstandings when they happen. Unfortunately we will no longer work with this gentleman anymore after his threats. I hope this doesn't inflame the situation more and instead this customer can introspect and take a fresh look at the situation.

In general we understand voicing frustrations on the forum around delays and mistakes when they happen (as we are harder on ourselves than customers are if you can believe that. No one enjoys when rifles are backlogged). But this is too much and should not be tolerated.

Appreciate everyone that came to our defense and tried to help mitigate the situation.

- Jon

Calling me a lier They deserve what I said. It cost me over 600 dollar to replace the tank and stock.i sent it with a bottle on it. You can't get them on the phone unless you stay on the phone all day. Something is not going well for them. Maybe it will come out latter. I will get rid of mine if I can find a sucker. They were so careless they didn't return my mag. The barrel was back to far to let the magazine go in. I had to adjust that myself to get the magazine in.They kept them 2 months. If you do business with them you will know that something is not right. FX has give me more problems that any of the other gun. Same old guns in a new package. I have spend over 50,00 thousand dollars on airgun stuff in the last 9 months.FX is off my list.

Calling me a lier They deserve what I said. It cost me over 600 dollar to replace the tank and stock.i sent it with a bottle on it. You can't get them on the phone unless you stay on the phone all day. Something is not going well for them. Maybe it will come out latter. I will get rid of mine if I can find a sucker. They were so careless they didn't return my mag. The barrel was back to far to let the magazine go in. I had to adjust that myself to get the magazine in.They kept them 2 months. If you do business with them you will know that something is not right. FX has give me more problems that any of the other gun. Same old guns in a new package. I have spend over 50,00 thousand dollars on airgun stuff in the last 9 months.FX is off my list.

Credibility with you guys means nothing to me. You are barking up the wrong tree.Ha,Ha

Then why post here like you did? 

You wanted us to believe you as evidenced by the last sentence in your original post.

But it seems your post has backfired on you big time. Just going by what's been posted here by both sides, If you were in a small claims court room, you'd have lost your claim very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.