FX Airguns announces the FX Dreamline

1547090016_13028030145c36b8605c2b28.79238992_Pic5.jpg

The most anticipated PCP air rifle that has filled the dreams of airgunners and sportsmen the world over is now here, setting a new bench mark of what to expect from an airgun. All the adjustability, options, and technology that FX has perfected has been poured into the FX Dreamline. This new ground-breaking rifle will be available in multiple customizable models. Rather than choosing just one style of Dreamline, you will be able to change your rifle to any of the Dreamline configurations as well as add to and configure your Dreamline to make it uniquely your own. Ushering in a new option to the airgun world: the build-your-own airgun!

The new FX Dreamline features FX’s new AMP Regulator. The AMP Regulator (or Adjustable Match Precision Regulator) is a brand-new regulator that can be adjusted from the outside of the air cylinder to both higher and lower air pressures without having to remove air from the cylinder. It also uses the latest in high performance parts to provide precision accuracy that holds up over time. Gone are the days of regulator creep and fatigue.

1547089731_1570716285c36b743ad1d82.19674297_Pic2.jpg

All FX Dreamlines also incorporate the world class Smooth Twist X barrel. The STX barrel is a fully rifled barrel using the proprietary system of imparting the inner rifling of the barrel from the outside of the steel barrel liner. The result is simply the most reliable and accurate barrel ever made.

1547090090_21096314875c36b8aabbfac6.90871821_Pic3.jpg

All Dreamline models incorporate a quick-change system that allows for any of the four calibers (.177, .22, .25 or .30) to be used. All that is required is an extra barrel and pellet probe for each caliber (available separately). The STX barrel also allows shooters to switch out barrel liners of the same caliber to allow for different twist rates and other bore specifications to allow a wider array of projectile use.

Other features are vast, but include high capacity magazines (up to 21 rounds in .177), side lever cocking action, 1/2” UNF threading for the addition of an option moderator, valve and hammer adjustment options, and easily one of the pest precision match triggers available, set from the factory at just 15 ounces (but fully adjustable to your liking).

FX Airguns USA is also proud to announce their collaboration with renowned airgun moderator maker DonnyFL. Dealers in the US will have the option of offering the FX Dreamline with a custom made FX Airguns DonnyFL Moderator.

1547090167_19740487055c36b8f7ef4192.95504289_DonnyFL-Insert.jpg

The first three models offered are just the tip of the iceberg as to what will be available in the Dreamline. And no matter what model you have, the ability to change configurations is a truly amazing. The initial launch of the FX Dreamline will be complete models of the various configurations. FX Dreamline Configuration Kits are not available at launch, but look for these kits and other Dreamline options and models to be available mid 2019.

1547090024_21000458425c36b868bc41e6.95438823_Pic1.jpg

FX Dream-Classic

The FX Dream-Classic is the natural evolution of the FX Streamline. FX has taken the proven Streamline platform and added world class features that take it to the next level; bridging the gap to ries such as the FX Crown and FX Impact.

The Dream-Classic is full of adjustments and options to tailor your shooting experience. Adjust the ow of air using the valve adjustment knob. You can also adjust the hammer spring tension (accessed by removal of the stock) to match the projectile you are shooting as well as adjusting the AMP reg. With each Dreamline having the ground-breaking STX barrel system, shooters can swap barrel liners and calibers as well.

The Dream-Classic is available in Walnut, Black Pepper Laminate, and Synthetic stock options. These stocks are slightly different than the previous Streamline stock in that they have a higher cheek piece to allow for the use of high scope rings like the FX No-Limit rings. These rings are recommended if using the large capacity magazine included. All Dreamlines can use standard FX rotary mags if shooters want to use low or medium rings.

1547091239_18956072645c36bd27d99c45.34831386_Pic6.jpg

FX Dream-Lite

The FX Dream-Lite is a a striking new rifle, unlike any past FX model. Weighing in at 5½ pounds (un-scoped), this Dreamline lives up to its name of being ultra-light weight. It features a Hogue pistol grip and Skeleton butt stock. There is also a picatinny accessory rail built into the trigger guard making the Dream-Lite, bipod ready.

In addtion to the valve adjustment knob featured on all Dreamline models, the Dream-Lite also comes standard wita hammer spring adjustment knob. This is the same high-end adjuster that is found on the FX Impact and FX Crown. This hammer spring adjuster, in combination with the adjustable AMP regulator, makes changing calibers or adjusting to different pellets and projectiles an easy possibility. Dealers in the US have the option of carrying the standard Dream-Lite, or offering a Dream-Lite with a custom FX Airguns DonnyFL. DonnyFL is known worldwide for producing the finest airgun moderators around and FX Airguns USA is honored to offer this option on many of the FX models including the FX Dreamlines.

1547091850_3948564965c36bf8a09edb8.29269953_Pic7.jpg

FX Dream-Pup

The FX Dream-Pup finally answers the question many airgunners have had: bullpup or standard sporter air rifle? Why not both?! The Dream-Pup takes the same Dreamline internals of the other models but fits it into a bullpup configuration to shorten the overall length to just 29 inches (33 inches in .25 & .30 caliber due to the longer barrel). Yet can easily be converted back to a sporter stocked rifle with any of the Dreamline configuration kits.

The Dream-Pup has the valve adjustment knob as well as the addition of a hammer spring adjuster. Shooters familiar with the hammer spring adjuster on the FX Impact or FX Crown, will instantly recognize this adjustment, allowing for 13 settings of the hammer spring. This makes the Dream-pup a versatile bullpup that can not only adjust caliber and barrel liners, but also the regulator, hammer spring tension and air flow needed to find the perfect harmonic balance for the projectile you are using.

Other Notes on the Dreamline

Initial released calibers will be .177, .22 & .25. The .30 caliber is expected Spring of '19.

.177 & .22 calibers will have a 500mm barrel. .25 & .30 will have a 600mm barrel.

Dreamlines come with high capacity magazines (21 rd in .177, 18 rd in .22, 16 rd in .25 cal, 14 rd in .30 cal), and are the same magazines found in the FX Crown. These mags are intended to be used with FX No-Limit high rings. Dreamlines will be able to utilize smaller FX rotary style magazines for those wanting to use low to medium rings.

Onboard air cylinder is a fixed aluminum 250cc cylinder and fills to 230 BAR (3,300 psi). Chargeable via standard FX fill probe (included).

Someone posted a pic/video recently stating/showing a Streamline magazine in the Dreamline.

If a Crown magazine can be used in the Dreamline, but MY Streamline magazine won't fit in MY Crown, how can the Streamline mag work in the Dreamline?

ADDED:

Found it. Seems maybe the mag fits well enough to function, but won't exactly lay flat where it slides in?

I'll have to try my SL mag in the Crown again to see if it will fit. Just looking at the back of the magazines showed a major difference between the two mags that I didn't even try to fit it.

1547147535_19418093665c37990fe69de1.89787470_Screenshot_20190110-140722.png

ADDED:

I'll have to try my SL mag in the Crown again to see if it will fit.

Okay, the SL magazine works in the Crown also, but not a good fit. Notice in my pic how it will rotate like 60 degrees when mounted. I suppose this will be okay as long as it doesn't move out of alignment when cocking.

I imagine it will be just like this in the DL. I'm glad FX posted this, because now I have two spare mags for the Crown.

:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BseibIrByGX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kkl9bddzt8h8

1547173699_6276551895c37ff4316bbe6.93513005_IMG_20190110_212757.jpg