FX Airguns announces new additional FX STX Liners

FX customer service :

Yes sir, the factory is getting an engraving machine in order to label each liner, but has not obtained the machine yet. For now, you have to trace the twist rate that is observable from the exterior of the liner. The Pellet Liner A is 1:30 ", the slug liner should be close to 1:22 ". You can also tell by measuring the choke of the muzzle end of the liner. The choke on the Pellet Liner is 0.02", where as the Slug liner should be 0.06". ”

I would be interested in an FX .177 slug liner.

Keep us posted on progress please.

a .177? To shoot big butterflies?
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
Just get a .25 or .30 barrel .(If possible in your FX model)

Cheers.

Or do something like this:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/about-winter-holidays-slugs-and-lube/#post-450074

After 6 months, i ALMOST got my .25 slug liner. I ordered it in Feb. 2019! And i am from Europe.

But i will never use it, because after hearing/watching the video of the impact mkII, i sold my Crown INSTANTLY ! NOT to buy an impact, but i will NEVER buy anything from FX again. Shamelessly saying that the first pressure gauges are JUNK, and that all FX guns now come with better ones, feels like spitting in my face!

i expected a top of the line gun for $1800 !! 6 months old : while shooting @145 bar, the screens of the gauges just fall out! Needed to replace 2 of them already(stayed stuck on +/- 100 bar. + 2 internal air Leaks! NO WARRANTY!!!

i found the first type of gauges on alibaba. Price : $3 a piece if you order 1000 pieces! A $3 manometer on +$2.000 airguns!!

A DECENT company would consider a recall to replace the self-claimed junk manometers! Is mine an exception?

dont know, but i got a hateful remark, “hahaha, yours is probably a Monday morning build!” NICE to hear!

FX will not give a damn that i will never spend one euro on their stuff, but i STILL can’t believe it, after watching the video for 20 times! Admitting that thousands of FX guns are sold with trash manometers(and they are! 2 stuck and covers dropping out)

Sorry for the off topic speech, but $2.000, 2 gauges + air leaks, shamelessly admitting it on IWA, and no warranty is a kick in the b**** , and laughing with it.........