FX Airgun Tuning shops (online)

Are there any FX Airgun Tuning shops available online who are reputable? US preferred.

The ones I am aware of are: Spaw Weapons, Talon Tunes, Utah Airguns, Airguns of Arizona (?)

If you also have experience from anyone of the above please share. I'm still a newbie with airguns. I'm coming from the AR's and pistol shooting community.

I just picked up an FX Maverick Sniper from a member here, and looking forward to shooting it.

I appreciate the insights.

Reactions: Dieselbrah
Not overly difficult to tune them yourself. There are many videos out there that can help;

youtube.com/watch?v=yfA1DItn0Uk&ab_channel=AEACVlog

https://www.airgun101.com/index.php/component/allvideoshare/video/fx-maverick-tuning-how-to-tune-fx-maverick-dual-regulators?Itemid=381

youtube.com/watch?v=gOfPnrKIm1c&ab_channel=68.Whiskey.

Plenty more as well.

Watch them learn it and do it is what I would do as it is far less expensive than shipping your gun off to someone.

I have seen those, especially the one with Steve, I guess I'm more so looking for a "professional tune". But I will try those. thanks

I bought a Maverick Sniper in 22 just so I could learn how to tune. It was all over my head and most of the videos I saw left a lot of questions unanswered. The gun came to me tuned but when I compared it to my Pulsar I figured the tune was not what it should be. The gun was loud and seemed harsh, very harsh compared to my Pulsar. Granted it puts out more energy than the Pulsar but it should be quiet and smooth.

The AEAC video and follow up post here answering question finally got my head around the turning. I am just now starting to tune the gun and am happier with what I am getting. 

Learn to tune. It will reward you. if you ever want to change the projectile you are using chances are very good you will need to tune to that specific one.

Good luck! I have been enjoying the learning experience, but I am a person who likes to tinker with my toys.