FX Air Tubes still all the same ID/OD...? (((UPDATE)))

I'm on hold and not going to chance losing my spot in line (90 min estimated wait and not Airgun related).... Hopefully quick question while I can't contact the sellers of these.

So, I'm working toward having fewer AG's while maximizing the potential of what I have / end up keeping.

I have 2 Wildcats that I really like and will put on the 'keep' rack, especially if they can become something closer to ideal.

The short story goes like this - I have one adjusted to shoot right where I want it but would love a few more shots for variety of reasons. The other also shoots close to where I want it but I'd like to turn it up a tad while keeping, if not improving, the shot count.

FX advertises a 45cc cylinder extension that, if it fits my tube, may help me solve both. 

Any knowledge or attempts toward something like this???? (and before it comes up, I know it will make them longer. I have LDC's on both and these cylinders will not extend the tubes past the ldcs).

UPDATE - Left this here in case any others have similar crazy ideas.... those extensions, per AOA, will NOT fit the newer air tubes. So this is a no-go on the wildcats.

Theres a guy or two on the forum that swapped out the factory reg and pressure gauge. Now they can fill to 300 bar and get way more shots per fill. Makes me want to mod my wildcat.

That may be the next step. I expect to have to replace the regs at some point but so far the FX regs have been working well enough. Initially, I was just hoping that the FX extensions would be a no-nonsense (no other changes) fix for one, and leave me knowing exactly what needed to be done with the other. Just exploring....