Fx air gun for indoors

I’ve tried and all I can tell you is it takes very little energy to drill holes in tin roofs. I gave up and decided not to take shots that could interact. THEN when you do ( or if you do) get down low enough it’s going to result in a bunch of crippled pigeons. That’s my experience I’ll be interested in what others say. I also do not take shots outside on metal roofs. Concrete silos are my friends 

I have a Dreamline tact-compact .22 350mm barrel, 130 bar regulator, medium transfer port, HS 1, with Hades giving 11.8 ft-lbs and I can still lower HS to minimum. I still have to make groups at that power. At 18 ft-lb group 3/4 inch at 55 consistent yards. In the UK they hunt indoors and outdoors with sub-12s and even less power. There are many videos of hunting indoors with low power and if the pellet gun and shooter are accurate the targets take little time to expire. The holes in the ceiling will depend on the thickness of the material and the distance, but the Hades in .22 will have less penetration than the Jsb Exact for example.

That is a rifle I had not considered. How was the accuracy and shots per fill at that speed?

Muy buena precisión, para disparos de unas 30-40 yardas máximo que realizaba.

Si era una distancia mayor, lo subía a la potencia 2, que es de 690 fps

Con esa configuración, vino de fábrica. A máxima potencia (7), a Crosman los larga a 993 fps.

Cada disparo consumía 0.5 bares.... así que estaríamos hablando de unos 400 disparos por carga.

I have a FX Streamline .25 with the 3 position port wheel set at 1 dot (lowest setting). Shooting 25.5gr AA or JSB, will not penetrate 26ga. Sheet metal at 25yds. It will dent it at 25yds, but does not penetrate. 2 dot or 3 dot setting at 25yds will punch a hole in a metal clad roof or wall. For what it's worth. Hope this helps. Streamlines can be picked up for a lot less than 2K....but I would sell mine for 1,999.00 with free shipping...😆 🤣 

In my opinion, if you want to hunt pigeons indoors, the best is .22 caliber and 11.8 ft / lb. Jsb exact Jumbo or Hades. You will have many shots per fill, the weapon will be quieter, less dangerous, and up to 40 yards very effective. Shots to the heart / lung / head. On the other hand, the Fx airguns triggers can be adjusted and left very fine. I am also a powder burner and have had rifles with triggers that would break at 3.5 ounces. Fx airguns very good triggers a little worse their bullpups.

If you are absolutely set one 1 gun then the Dreamline compact will fit your bill and the low setting on TP can get you down to 450fps range but that’s still a little hot for indoors, best thing to do is get a 1701P with micro reflex red dot and shoot 5.5 grain lead free pellets or wade cutter at factory tune of 3fpe, will dents a few things but won’t punch through stuff. 3fpe is plenty to kill rats and pigeons at 10 yards or under.