FX FX again goofs with parts on Pathera accessory. Side rail adapter.

I have an old thread where I talked about how FX "accidentally" initially shipped out the folding stock adapters for the Panthera without including the screws and plug/seal for the air channel on the OEM stock. They also mistakenly tapped the hole for the set screw that screws into the groove on an AR buffer tube on the WRONG side. Thankfully since it's just an air rifle, the castle nut is all you really need anyway, but still.... C'mon FX, Really?
That took a few weeks to correct and now it has been resolved.

Well, as Britney Spears would say, "oops FX did it again" with the release of the "dynamic side rail adapter" for the Panhera. The two main screws they included in the kit that secure the adapter block to the rifle were the WRONG size and too long. It comes with two M5x50. Too long and will not allow you to tighten the adapter to the rifle all the way down.
Rather than go through the hoops and waiting 2 or more weeks for the right screws I just ordered a pack of M5x45 from Amazon and fixed the problem.

It's getting frustrating that someone is really dropping the ball with quality control, as far as these accessories go. You spend a ton for the rifle, wait MONTHS for the accessory to ship and then AGAIN, a parts issue.

C'mon FX YOU CAN DO BETTER! How do these screw ups keep happening? I really hope Jon @FX-USA sees this post and chews some butt with they guys in charge of packaging these parts and accessories.

You indicated the screws were the wrong size and wrong length. Your post says you ordered m5 ( same size) with a 45 length. Maybe this was the wrong head type? Socket Head Cap Screw/ Flat Head Cap Screw / Button Head Hex Drive.
Frustrating for sure.
Regardless, The screws that came with the adapter FROM FX, were the incorrect size. For the record. The head size on the x45 I ordered from Amazon is exactly the same size/type as the ones that FX sent. The length was the issue.

Reactions: Stubbers
Regardless, The screws that came with the adapter FROM FX, were the incorrect size. For the record. The head size on the x45 I ordered from Amazon is exactly the same size/type as the ones that FX sent. The length was the issue.

It's unfortunate for the end user that much is certain!