• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX aftermarket carbon bottles?

I have a FX dreamline compact with the standard tube. I'd like to get rid of the tube and add a bottle adapter + CF bottle. The official FX bottles are nearly impossible to find and, when you can, are fairly expensive. I don't need the DOT certification either. Does anybody have suggestions for CF bottles that dimensionally are compatible with the FX guns? Dimensions for the FX bottles are difficult to track down as well.

Thanks gents!

Not worth it and don’t do it…..ask me how I know. 

Talon tunes bottles are surprisingly close to FX bottles but at the same price. Why not just get the real deal and not have to worry about warranty?

FX, Talon Tunes, Daystate, Hatsan, etc - they are pretty much all made by INOCOM. Just a different label on them. What would be a "warranty" issue?

Talon tunes bottles are surprisingly close to FX bottles but at the same price. Why not just get the real deal and not have to worry about warranty?

FX, Talon Tunes, Daystate, Hatsan, etc - they are pretty much all made by INOCOM. Just a different label on them. What would be a "warranty" issue?

warranty as in call FX and they will take care of it, will inocom call any of us back and replace our bottle? Maybe it’s just me but I rather have one place take care all the issue that gun has. The bottle is unlikely to have issues but the valve is another story IMHO.

I know this is off topic, but wanted to see what your opinion is if JB's guppy tanks? Esp vs Omega's of about same size?