• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX 600 mm Superior STX barrel liner

Lets see now change pellets re-tune, change reg pressure re-tune, change altitudes re-tune, change barrel port re-tune change hammer weight re-tune, change hammer spring re-tune, change or remove moderator or shroud re-tune. So when changing the barrel I would say you will likely need to re-tune. All of these things will affect the tune of your gun so for the most part you will have to re-tune. Every now and then things won't have much of an effect so you will not need to re-tune but that is seldom the case. The only way you will know for sure is to shoot it and check.

26fps will likely not even be noticed unless you are shooting at long distance or you are shooting over a chrony. ;^).

Lets see now change pellets re-tune, change reg pressure re-tune, change altitudes re-tune, change barrel port re-tune change hammer weight re-tune, change hammer spring re-tune, change or remove moderator or shroud re-tune. So when changing the barrel I would say you will likely need to re-tune. All of these things will affect the tune of your gun so for the most part you will have to re-tune. Every now and then things won't have much of an effect so you will not need to re-tune but that is seldom the case. The only way you will know for sure is to shoot it and check.

26fps will likely not even be noticed unless you are shooting at long distance or you are shooting over a chrony. ;^).

I had the oem stx liner pushing the 25gr JSB's avg. 905 fps s.d. 7 fps, after a few shots with the superior liner it was 874 - 890's.

I will re-tune and cross my fingers, before I ordered the new liner the merchant assured me how GREAT it is.