• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks FX 580cc Carbon Fiber Bottle 250 BAR SOLD!

Classified Status
SOLD

JJZatgun

Jul 28, 2016
San Francisco, CA USA
SOLD for $265 on 10/03/2023

FX 580cc carbon fiber bottle 250 BAR is from my 2022 Impact M3. I'm selling the bottle because I had to switch to a 480cc bottle as I installed a Huma first stage regulator that extends out 1 1/4 inches more than the stock FX reg. As a result I could no longer screw on my DFL Ronin as the 580cc bottle extended out too far for me to screw on the moderator.

The FX bottle is in excellent condition with a few nicks around the neck of the bottle. The nicks came from unscrewing the bottle and hitting the sharp edges on the scope rail. You have to look closely to see them. The valve uses a standard valve pin. It does not have the bushing/collar around the valve pin I've seen on some FX bottles. So this bottle will work with other FX airguns that can accommodate a 580cc bottle. I replaced the o-ring inside the valve housing where the bottle connects to the regulator and the o-ring between the bottle and the valve so you shouldn't have to worry about leaks.
The bottle will be shipped without any air for shipping safety reasons. Also including a shrink wrap to protect the bottle if you go out in the field.

$279 shipped for free by Priority Mail to lower 48 states only. Hawaii and Alaska full cost of shipping.

Please use regular PayPay, I'll pay the fees.

Thanks for looking,
Jerry

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

For

Last edited: