FX, 480cc bottle length ?

Need air bottle "length" dimension. I've looked, can find no information on the bottle lengths.

Have an Impact, M3 Compact. On the end of the barrel, I have a Huma, 2 segment M40 suppressor. Just curious if the 480cc air bottle is short enough to sit at or behind the length of the barrel with the suppressor attached.

So, can someone, anyone...everyone...let me know the full length of the FX, 480cc bottle ?

Thanks.

Mike

Need air bottle "length" dimension. I've looked, can find no information on the bottle lengths.

Have an Impact, M3 Compact. On the end of the barrel, I have a Huma, 2 segment M40 suppressor. Just curious if the 480cc air bottle is short enough to sit at or behind the length of the barrel with the suppressor attached.

So, can someone, anyone...everyone...let me know the full length of the FX, 480cc bottle ?

Thanks.

Mike

480 bottle will fit with the fx stackable silencer

Need air bottle "length" dimension. I've looked, can find no information on the bottle lengths.

Have an Impact, M3 Compact. On the end of the barrel, I have a Huma, 2 segment M40 suppressor. Just curious if the 480cc air bottle is short enough to sit at or behind the length of the barrel with the suppressor attached.

Thanks.

Mike
How does the Huma, 2 segment M40 suppressor perform?
Are you happy with it?

hristoss -

I'm using the Huma M40 (and M30) on a couple of guns.
I do like the M40. I've used a couple of other brands, and keep going back to the Huma.

This comment is by "ear" only. After working in the Aerospace Industry for many years, and been part of many things, one of those things has been sound and how it's tested and measured. This has lead me to not be very trusting of the easily available sound meters. There are...way...to many variables for them to be much in the way of accurate or repeatable.

Unfortunately, my question above about the longer bottle for my Mk III. The Huma, M40 is too large to use with a longer bottle. So, I'll have to stick with the twin bottle swap that I did, and forgo the "longer" bottle.

Hope that helps.

Mike

Reactions: hristoss