• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX .35 Impact First Impressions.

This thread is just so odd. I still don't get the point of having an airgun and not firing it but complaining when it leaks. None of it adds up to anything that makes sense to me - but whatever works.

I'd remove the sales mention before you get your hand slapped. Wait till you get the gun back and post it in the classifieds.

I like things to work perfectly especially when I buy the best. Sometimes when one is very new to a hobby one acquires what one imagines one wants.

This may change like the wind.

Is it wrong to report what happens to a brand new model from a reputable company?

Or should we only report our success stories?

Anyways we should all be happy we have super cool toys to play with.

Smile and be happy Airgunnation 

No - definitely report the bad. It's nice to read about the good too. It seems a lot of FX Impacts arrive with leaks - there's a lot of o-rings there. But every company has a bad gun slip through QC - we're all human. And leaks are so tough to detect - I'm not sure we can expect every company to fill and test every gun for 2-3 days for a leak and then spend the time to troubleshoot and fix - it's ideal, but just not real.

Opps sorry FX

The gun will be here Tuesday. I guess the tech said "In a week" not "in a few weeks".

Thank you FX for really checking out the gun and making sure she works.

Not knowing anything about airguns the 3 years warranty is one of the reasons I started with FX.

Bottom line FX warranty service rocks. Why?

Looks like they don't rush but they make it right.

So FX rock on!!!!

1596036420_11529397035f21954402b416.72666417.jpg
1596036420_20967042355f21954434a136.13188615.jpg
1596036420_16748255995f21954462f435.76398537.jpg
so she is back the gauge is a different color not sure why.

Looks good 👍 

The guage has been upgraded to a Wika thats why. Why they didn't orient it, not sure.

If it was mine id remove the bottle and straighten that sucker then put the bottle on, it seals over a wide range of "tight enough" so not sure why not just straighten it.

ok thank you for the info.. so that brand gauge is better... wow. 

It looks somewhat strange crooked but I dont want to touch it lol.

I want it to be factory when she sells.

I have been around long enough to know a lot of new guns have shipped with a small leak regardless of brand or cost.. It's the nature of HPA PCPs. If they don't leak now, they will eventually, but not everyone is prepared for that. You gave up the chance to break the gun down and learn it, but that's okay too. Many do the same and that's normal, especially while still under warranty. There are plenty like myself that would have just fix it to avoid the shipping, delays and risk associated with that, but that has risk as well with warranties and not everyone has previous tear down experience or even want that experience, which is understandable..

Regardless, I dislike that you had a bad experience out of the gate. It seems reasonable to me for the factories to check for leaks overnight at least, but I'm not them. Good luck with the sale and your next adventure!

The guage has been upgraded to a Wika thats why. Why they didn't orient it, not sure.

If it was mine id remove the bottle and straighten that sucker then put the bottle on, it seals over a wide range of "tight enough" so not sure why not just straighten it.

It'll be better than factory if the gauge looks like a person with the ability to see installed it.

Are the pellets for display purposes?

It'll be better than factory if the gauge looks like a person with the ability to see installed it.

Are the pellets for display purposes?

Just the same pics from my ad.