Tuning FX 177 Heavy liners available...?

Hi,
I bought an Impact Barrel Tensioning Kit in .177 to get the 700mm Superior Heavy liner and barrel that is part of the kit. I replaced it with a .22 Superior Heavy Liner and barrel and sold it on the AGN forum as a .22 Impact 700mm slug tension kit (at a very good price). That was the cheapest way I could get a .177 700 mm barrel with a Superior Heavy Liner.

If all you want is the liner, try Mundilar Airguns (Portugal). They will ship it to you and he price is competative. See the link below:

Cheers,
Greg

I bought this one in 500mm, dont know whats different from the stock barrel, they both have 1:18 tr
Gambler,
Unfortunately, Huma will not ship barrels, liners, or rifles to the US. It is part of their licensing agreement with FX. There are some other items they are not allowed to ship to the US, but those mentioned are the only ones I have run up against.
Cheers,
Greg

Hi,
I bought an Impact Barrel Tensioning Kit in .177 to get the 700mm Superior Heavy liner and barrel that is part of the kit. I replaced it with a .22 Superior Heavy Liner and barrel and sold it on the AGN forum as a .22 Impact 700mm slug tension kit (at a very good price). That was the cheapest way I could get a .177 700 mm barrel with a Superior Heavy Liner.

If all you want is the liner, try Mundilar Airguns (Portugal). They will ship it to you and he price is competative. See the link below:

Cheers,
Greg
Thanks just ordered one!