FX 02-20-20 Anouncement

Whatever it is I would bet it will be a year to see it on the shelves or maybe longer. FX's track record for putting out a concept and making the world wait a ridiculous amount of time is why I speak this way.

Unless FX is rebranding someone else's product that they bought and may be improving it. They've been known to do this. These products come to market with a FX tag fairly quick. 

Whatever it is I would bet it will be a year to see it on the shelves or maybe longer. FX's track record for putting out a concept and making the world wait a ridiculous amount of time is why I speak this way.

The MK2 Impact, Power Plenum, hybrid slugs, and chrony all came to market pretty quickly after being announced. Hopefully they’re learning from past mistakes. Fingers crossed!

The Euro and Dollar are almost equal right now so those prices could be pretty close to US prices when they come out. $399 and $799 aren’t unreasonable compared to quality options from Hawke, Vortex, Athlon, etc. $1499 is in Nightforce territory which is out of my price range. At least they’re hitting multiple different price points and not just focusing on the top end.

Good for them. Ted and Matt have both put the leg work in to make a career out of something they're passionate about. 

Of course they should profit nicely out of this venture and pre hype should fuel sales, but ive no doubt they have put a lot of time in (away from family) and energy getting to this point, and I guess feel quite proud that they have helped to develop something other shooters should appreciate. 

Cant imagine we'll see them anytime soon in the UK though, but either way....I hope it works out for them...

The MK2 Impact, Power Plenum, hybrid slugs, and chrony all came to market pretty quickly after being announced. Hopefully they’re learning from past mistakes. Fingers crossed!

FX have started to promote the .357 a year ago in Germany shot show. Still not available on the market.