• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FWB124D Custom

Hi guys. I was very fortunate to acquire a Steve Corcoran Custom stock for one of my 124s. Cost me a 127S and a pile of cash but I feel it was well worth it.
The action is tuned by David Slade and it is definitely noticeable. Rifle shoots with a soft thunk and no twang. Trigger is set to perfection.
Had this puppy on my range for the morning and was amazed at the accuracy....with open sites to boot!
Anyone else out there with a pretty 124 that they'd like to share some pictures of??? Kindly enjoy these pics and think about how much time and effort goes into crafting one of the functional works of art.

20230404_115519.jpg

20230404_115555.jpg

Hi guys. I was very fortunate to acquire a Steve Corcoran Custom stock for one of my 124s. Cost me a 127S and a pile of cash but I feel it was well worth it.
The action is tuned by David Slade and it is definitely noticeable. Rifle shoots with a soft thunk and no twang. Trigger is set to perfection.
Had this puppy on my range for the morning and was amazed at the accuracy....with open sites to boot!
Anyone else out there with a pretty 124 that they'd like to share some pictures of??? Kindly enjoy these pics and think about how much time and effort goes into crafting one of the functional works of art.

View attachment 345679

View attachment 345680
John, you own some of the most rare and beautiful airguns. I enjoy seeing them and also the hearing the stories behind them too.
Bill

Reactions: RM100GUY