FWB Sport

Feinwerkbau Sport.
I own a FWB Sport, didn't like the factory performance but i knew this rifle had great potential so i sent it to (a tuner), which i won't name. Rifle came back and STILL i did not appreciate the work he did. The rifle got back to me and it was still the same or even worse than before, so i shot it a little while thinking maybe it will take a few hundred shots to break in? Nope! I found Motorhead tuning on AGN, sent it to Scott, well the gun had another unanticipated issue which i was about ready to give up on and just shoot as is. I discussed with Scott if he would tackle the issue besides the tuning and service work, he agreed to it. Scott remedied the issue, tuned the rifle to perfection the action and trigger now i have a rifle I thought was possible. Today it can be difficult to find folks with integrity, professionalism and grit. Motorhead Airgun Tuning is all that and more. Great job! and thank you for your work, you guys are greatly appreciated.
BTW if you own a FWB Sport you would do well to talk to Scott and send it their way, what a superb work they did on mine.
Sincerely David in Colorado

Curious... what aspect of "the factory performance" were you unhappy with & therefore sought out tuners to correct?
I wasn't so much interested in FPS, the performance I'm referring to is the harsh shooting cycle, buzzing, noisy. i knew a good tuner could eliminate that with precision fitted internals and lubrication. First I sent to some other tuner and no improvement or even worse, secondly i sent to Motorhead and they totally serviced and tuned the rifle. now a pleasure to shoot, smooth as butter shooting cycle and sweet trigger. Telling you it is a joy to shoot.

Reactions: Bob_STL
I wasn't so much interested in FPS, the performance I'm referring to is the harsh shooting cycle, buzzing, noisy. i knew a good tuner could eliminate that with precision fitted internals and lubrication. First I sent to some other tuner and no improvement or even worse, secondly i sent to Motorhead and they totally serviced and tuned the rifle. now a pleasure to shoot, smooth as butter shooting cycle and sweet trigger. Telling you it is a joy to shoot.
Thanks - good info... I'm considering buying a new FWB Sport.

Here's my FWB Sport. I sent it to Scott & yeah the difference was day and night.... I wonder whether these FWB sports will be sought after just like the 124s are when they are all gone

IMG_20220814_145802.jpg

Feinwerkbau Sport.
I own a FWB Sport, didn't like the factory performance but i knew this rifle had great potential so i sent it to (a tuner), which i won't name. Rifle came back and STILL i did not appreciate the work he did. The rifle got back to me and it was still the same or even worse than before, so i shot it a little while thinking maybe it will take a few hundred shots to break in? Nope! I found Motorhead tuning on AGN, sent it to Scott, well the gun had another unanticipated issue which i was about ready to give up on and just shoot as is. I discussed with Scott if he would tackle the issue besides the tuning and service work, he agreed to it. Scott remedied the issue, tuned the rifle to perfection the action and trigger now i have a rifle I thought was possible. Today it can be difficult to find folks with integrity, professionalism and grit. Motorhead Airgun Tuning is all that and more. Great job! and thank you for your work, you guys are greatly appreciated.
BTW if you own a FWB Sport you would do well to talk to Scott and send it their way, what a superb work they did on mine.
Sincerely David in Colorado
Why not? You don't do anyone any favors by keeping quiet about it.

Except, that is, the person who misrepresented his abilities.

Why not? You don't do anyone any favors by keeping quiet about it.

Except, that is, the person who misrepresented his abilities.
Exactly!

We already knew Motorhead does respectable and quality work. We didn't need you to tell us that.

Who NOT to go to would be much more helpful....

Reactions: fishing43
Real slippery slope when asking publicly for a CRITIQUE on a specific Person / tuner :cautious:

The Trash talk mob has a way of really getting ugly about such conversations.
I was told the same and never given a name & was fine with that .. Conflict within this small community we don't need.