FWB FWB SPORT ALERT!

Might fine rifle after a tune up!
IMG_20230326_175849.jpg
IMG_20230326_175845.jpg

IMG_20230326_175852.jpg

Correction, only 4 left.
How do you know they only have 4? Did a sales rep confirm it?

I wavered for a year or so on ordering one, so I broke down yesterday and placed an order. Still showing in stock. I wonder if the truth is that they have 85 in the back room and capped the sale to 10 or 12? The site allowed me to place 25 in my cart :)

Reactions: bf1956

I wavered for a year or so on ordering one, so I broke down yesterday and placed an order. Still showing in stock. I wonder if the truth is that they have 85 in the back room and capped the sale to 10 or 12? The site allowed me to place 25 in my cart :)
I really wouldn't call them on sale. They're the same price they have been for like 2 years

Yeah tha
I really wouldn't call them on sale. They're the same price they have been for like 2 years
Yeah it doesn't feel like much of a sale.

I feel like they were $100 more a year ago. I thought to buy one last year when they had a big sale on most everything else, but they didn't mark these sports down and when I called they declined to offer any sales on them any time soon...So I bought a Caiman 25cal that was on sale at UA

Guess they're tired of sitting on them?

Might make a good companion to my HW35E in some way.

Last edited:

I phoned in my order. In course of the discussion I was told there were only four left after my order.

There is no ‘sale’ price, current price is what it’s been for while. AoA did have them on special January 2023 for $100 less, but that was then and this is now.

Yeah tha

Yeah it doesn't feel like much of a sale.

I feel like they were $100 more a year ago. I thought to buy one last year when they had a big sale on most everything else, but they didn't mark these sports down and when I called they declined to offer any sales on them any time soon...So I bought a Caiman 25cal that was on sale.

Guess they're tired of sitting on them?

Might make a good companion to my HW35E in some way.
No they were actually cheaper for a bit. I grabbed one "on sale" for $595 in September of 2022. $695 is actually the highest price I have seen them on there for.

Well just my luck I guess...
In Sept of 22 I didn't even know the FWB Sport existed...I was a couple months late to the party?
Most people didn't because nobody talked about them. The springer community wonders why we don't get many fresh new cool springer designs. Every time we do everyone hyper focuses on the negatives and completely skips past the positives and the actual end potential a gun has. Don't get me wrong, the Sport never should have cost $900 and it definitely deserved to come with better guides and a better fitted piston seal at any price. The same thing happened to the LGU and LGV. The LGU and LGV were the best tuned out of box gun by a large margin and I'm including the TX and PS in that comparison. What did people focus on? A 2lb "heavy" trigger. Granted they were priced pretty high as well which didn't help but given how built up they are that shouldn't have been a suprise. Now people are dumping them in the classifieds for $1k and they're selling pretty much immediately. Guess that original sale price of $500-$700 wasn't so bad after all...