FWB FWB P85 Multi Shot

Emailed FWB as to their new P85 about a week ago. Response below.

Both Champion's Choice and Pilkington's told me they would NOT be carrying the pistol. Sales @ Pyramyd Air knew nothing about it but said they would inquire and get back to me, nothing yet. Krale (Netherlands) said the same thing. Couldn't get ahold of Oberle and Buck Parson is the gunsmith for Pilk's so didn't try.

The only pricing I recall was 2600 Euros which would be about $2800. That was from a gun writer and can't remember who/when. Seems quite high as the Steyr LP50 is about $2200. Time will tell, hope it's lower.
Evidently they will offer two power levels, similar to Steyr.

Anyone heard anything else? Comments welcome.

Thank you for your inquiry dated March 22, 2024.

The five-shot compressed air pistol model P 85 will be available to order from April 1, 2024. Our website will probably be supplemented with the new articles over the Easter weekend or in the coming week.

The first models are expected to be ready in June 2024. Due to the high level of interest in this model, delivery times may be longer at the beginning.

I will be happy to send you the order sheet for the model P 85 as an attachment so that you can already put together the desired configuration for an inquiry.

Please contact our sales partners in the United States for your inquiry or order and for information on prices:

Please contact our sales partners in the United States regarding delivery times, prices and ordering:

Pyramyd Air
5135 Naiman Parkway
Solon, Ohio - 44139
Phone number: (0) 216 896 0893 232
Fax number: (0) 216 896 0896
Email: [email protected]

Pilkington Competition Equipment
354 Little Tree's Ramble
PO Box 97
Monteagle, Tennessee - 37356-0097
Phone number: (0) 9319243400
E-Mail: [email protected]

Champions´s Choice, Inc.
201 International Blvd.
La Vergne, TN 370086
USA
Phone number: (0) 615 793 4066
Fax number: (0) 615 793 4070

Oberle Enterprises LLC
20010 State Highway 17
Fletcher, OK 73541
USA
Phone number: +17206706818

TOTR Airguns and Repairs
Buck Parson
1194 Summerfield RD
Monteagle, TN 37356
USA
Phone number: +1-931-235-9756

Reactions: Helmet
not printed, it is 3D shaped grips they more than like can be rotated for your hand position
this is the write up about the P8X grips that are wood

The position of the 3-D moulded grip can be adjusted from the outside using adjusting screws without having to remove the grip from the gun.

it is odd that a pistol which would be based on the P 8X would be this far behind and they have been making 5 shot pistols for years and i would think that would not be a problem but here you are with pistol that is far behind on a release date or maybe it was cancelled

Reactions: Modski66
3D printed grip! Really? 😲

Glad that I don't have more money than sense...
Not 3D printed. 3D means it is adjustable in 3 directions, plus the adjustability of the palm rest.

301952104_5613939032002156_5013167244238645768_n.jpg

But that said, FWB do offer a hideously ugly grip they call MeshPro that looks like something 3D printed... 🤢

meshpro1.png

• Wow
Reactions: Modski66
I've been in contact with Bjorn, sales rep with Krale, trying to get pricing/delivery info on the P85. He has been in contact with FWB and received a "Configurator" which needs to be itemized before final price can be established. Problem is neither of us can make it work, half the time it comes back with the dreaded Error 404! The rest of the time it locks up while making selections. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

I did learn that prices start at 2350 Euro which includes 19% VAT (Euro customers only) so US price would start at 1975 Euro which is currently $2143 so not so bad I guess! I would think that price would include a basic pistol with 2 cylinders, grip and a mag or two but not sure.

The "Configurator" choices include:

Barrel length: 177mm or 255mm (7 or 10"), power output: 7.5 or 11 Joule

Version: Standard Freehand or Benchrest

Grip: Walnut, Laminate and the black one shown above, L or R hand in various sizes.

Magazine(s): 5 shot and Single shot training mag

Attachments: Not sure what the choices are here.

I've been in contact with Bjorn, sales rep with Krale, trying to get pricing/delivery info on the P85. He has been in contact with FWB and received a "Configurator" which needs to be itemized before final price can be established. Problem is neither of us can make it work, half the time it comes back with the dreaded Error 404! The rest of the time it locks up while making selections. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

I did learn that prices start at 2350 Euro which includes 19% VAT (Euro customers only) so US price would start at 1975 Euro which is currently $2143 so not so bad I guess! I would think that price would include a basic pistol with 2 cylinders, grip and a mag or two but not sure.

The "Configurator" choices include:

Barrel length: 177mm or 255mm (7 or 10"), power output: 7.5 or 11 Joule

Version: Standard Freehand or Benchrest

Grip: Walnut, Laminate and the black one shown above, L or R hand in various sizes.

Magazine(s): 5 shot and Single shot training mag

Attachments: Not sure what the choices are here.
Well, now the configurator is working, but the price...😖 I just bought a Steyr EVO 10e, so the P85 will have to wait for a while...😥