FWB FWB LP80 Grips

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone has seen grips like this on an LP80???

20240125_142947.jpg

20240125_142943.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Singleshot
yes of course Rink grips but those are not Rink
Rink Grips are marked as such
if they work just use them and you will find that the Rink grips will have Vat tax on them so the price will come down on them
also there are grips here and he is proud of them look down the page about 30%

http://www.druckluftwaffenonline.de/
go down the page named Zubehör accessories

Reactions: kingfisher61
I'm using Rink as well and can highly recommend them. They fit the box as well which is something some of the others fail.
Star
Thanks for the further endorsement if Rink. What style did you get?
The Fancy Walnut looks like something I'd like. It's an additional 39 pounds. So the grips will be over 250.00. Well worth the investment for something so Customized.
Did you have any issues with the measurements they requested? Seems like there is a lot that goes into this process.

Star
Thanks for the further endorsement if Rink. What style did you get?
The Fancy Walnut looks like something I'd like. It's an additional 39 pounds. So the grips will be over 250.00. Well worth the investment for something so Customized.
Did you have any issues with the measurements they requested? Seems like there is a lot that goes into this process.
I laid my hand on the copy machine as they showed, then put the measurements on it and included it with my order. I asked them to verify my selections with my sketch , they emailed back and said it looked good. I also got the deluxe walnut. The grip fits my hand perfect, these were target grips for a IZH-46M, took almost exactly 8 weeks. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I do not recall the style. I did have Qs about the measurements, and they were very helpful by e-mail. I did not get a wood upgrade but was very happy with what I got. They fit perfectly. and unlike some grips that I got from someone else for my Izy, the FWB pistol fit the box. This was about 5yr back and I would guess I waited about 8-10wks for the grips.

i would just clean the grips up and shoot the pistol but if you need to just because find a set either factory or Rink that would work
just a note that Beeman pellet seating tool have sold for as much as 75+ bucks on Ebay, just something that people want in there collect i guess always a plus
front sight blades can be found on Ebay here
https://www.ebay.com/itm/332655487264?hash=item4d73cfe920:g:OlgAAOSwYLtiofwi&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA4NVT2XKf5wBPhrk2pSaX+nLIZxHFwDA77zhdXWnmmekFB3RVgFae3O5SQRvfIBP6WBpwwKwf1ZmNGXYkusvRlJOolY5tumgudyBxybOGLMO2h5h0nZ9kMRvAmdrxMxGZM2gNSB/7lB0CV4kAMN3f9MkYRxtGKUIJeoH4SDHkIcTl4w5YmWskHUIdTcOEZn8/1jKKy5EMR93Pow8yuxTuyb3ZgQvsKeSRVInPJC6TvlGVTY4QPCr/aDe1OFEEzVokGopu1MS5T3Bl7BYm7oyQl8++PWyofctAiXOhBu+c/Sxe|tkp:Bk9SR6bwm5OpYw

https://www.feinwerkbau.de/en/service/downloads/technical-information

when you cock the pistol take a look through the transfer port and see what color your buffer is white-cream old, blue or green new

good shooting

Last edited:
Kingfisher I had a senior moment and completely screwed up in my reply to you. The rink grips I have are on my morini free pistol....a completely different kettle of fish and no box to fit in required. (plus the dang buggers quit free pistol in the Olympics!!) My FWB P8X and a Walther LP-500 I just chopped (dremel) and built up with Sugro. Sorry!

Rink is a very fine product and a dynamic, responsive company. I wanted to go to Germany to be fitted in person, but the mail order worked just perfectly.

When it comes to Olympic air pistol, where tunnel style grips are not permitted and overall dimensions limited to a box, I recommend keeping the pretty grips to look at and getting some used grips and shaping them to fit. Ugly but the fit will eventually be perfect. In 60sh over 90min, you won't notice what it looks like!