• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FWB 90 with electronic trigger

New member here. Just thought I'd share a few photos. Don't see these too often.
I was able to buy the proper battery right on Amazon and easy install, works fine.
Not for sale, just sharing. Already gifted to a close friend.

Kris Rademacher
Western Mass., USA

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

IMG_3565.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

Nice. I just got an 80 about six weeks ago. I think I still prefer a mechanical trigger, it will probably be around for my grandson, don't know about the electronics.
I was excited the electronic trigger came to life with a new battery. I think the pistol had sat unused for years. Lucky the battery didn’t leak.

New member here. Just thought I'd share a few photos. Don't see these too often.
I was able to buy the proper battery right on Amazon and easy install, works fine.
Not for sale, just sharing. Already gifted to a close friend.

Kris Rademacher
Western Mass., USA

View attachment 335592

View attachment 335593

View attachment 335594

View attachment 335595
They have a reputation for issues with the solenoid/circuit board but I have one and no issues with it. The model 90 came as MKI (long barrel) and a MKII (shorter barrel) just like the 65 did.

here are my FWB sidelever pistols. (top) 65 MKII with clamp on barrel weight, 80 with just one of 3 barrel weights (bottom) 65MKI with barrel sleeve & 90 MKI.
51 FWB pistols.JPG

Last edited:
There's a guy on eBay that's selling adapters for the old Morini CM162 and Model 90. It's housing a stack of ten AG10/LR54 batteries. The solenoid actually feels a tiny bit snappier with this adapter than the A220 battery. But that is a very subjective observation... I have switched out the posts that comes with the adapter with ø6x3mm N35 magnets. Works like a charms! 🥳

Battery adapter for Morini and FWB Mod 90

I would like to get a trigger like on that 90 to go on my 80, the widr shoe that can be pivioted. I have one like that on my IZG 46m and it fits the finger very well.

On the Model 80 and Model 90 you can use the triggers from the older FWB Co2 pistols and newer PCP pistols, and the vario-trigger from the P8X.