FWB 800X versus anything $3400 and under?

Does any one own the Feinwerkbau (FWB) 800 X Field Target-15 ft/lbs ? I have come full circle and find myself enjoying .177 as much as anything. I could care less about slugs and just enjoy supreme accuracy at usually 60 yds and in. I own a FWB 601 and thoroughly enjoy at 10 to 35 yds. Matchsticks at 10 yds is child's play. I want match sticks at 50 yds. Every once in a while I can shoot out to 160 but 95% of the time much less. Does this gun rule over a Redwolf, RAW, HW, Others in .177? ( Thomas is beyond me $ and so is the wait).

I've shot and tinkered with the 700 and 800 and while EXTREMELY nice to shoot, probably not the best choice for ft because of the 2 piece breech block. There have been some workarounds, but look back through the AAFTA history and you'll see few in the upper comp list. Doug Miller did design and have manufactured a one piece block for the 700 and he and Vipha have campaigned them well. As Steve123 mentions, the Thomas is likely the top of the heap because of the very critical attention Mike gives them during manufacture but the Red Wolf, RAW, USFT and Steyr are very competitive. Not sure about an HW, as I've not seen an FT specific rifle from them. The USFT can be every bit as solid as a Thomas, just not as stylish.

Bob