FWB FWB 65 MKII

When I received this 65 at the end of Nov, the first thing I did was pull out the chrony. The first shot was 0 (yes, zero) the pellet did not even move in the breech. The second and third were in the 350fps range. The pellet was the AA 7.33gr. I immediately boxed it back up, and sent it off to Airgunwerks.

I got it back this afternoon, and had a few minutes to put a couple pellets over the chrony. With the same 7.33gr pellets, the two shots that registered were 502, & 511 fps, with a very smooth cycle. I have no doubt, the pistol will be more accurate than I am.

Feel free to post pics of your FWB 65s or any of your favorite air pistols

KIC1Ley.jpg

CvAhMz8.jpg

When I received this 65 at the end of Nov, the first thing I did was pull out the chrony. The first shot was 0 (yes, zero) the pellet did not even move in the breech. The second and third were in the 350fps range. The pellet was the AA 7.33gr. I immediately boxed it back up, and sent it off to Airgunwerks.

I got it back this afternoon, and had a few minutes to put a couple pellets over the chrony. With the same 7.33gr pellets, the two shots that registered were 502, & 511 fps, with a very smooth cycle. I have no doubt, the pistol will be more accurate than I am.

Feel free to post pics of your FWB 65s or any of your favorite air pistols

KIC1Ley.jpg

CvAhMz8.jpg
Gorgeous and smart to get it serviced properly! Enjoy shooting that beauty.

Reactions: Bandito and MP44
Congrats on your FWB 65 find and reseal now shooting very healthy. They are very well made and extremely refined air pistols. I had an excellent early cased one 8 years ago but sold it off. I much prefer the GISS shot cycle of the Diana 6/10. Either way these 10M air pistols are a blast to shoot and practice with. Mine can definitely out shoot me!
IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_2669.jpeg

I just picked up a pair. Got the junior last week and got the regular yesterday. A dealer friend of mine got them in a lot. Both are in near mint condition. Both shoot over 500 fps with 7gr meisterkugeln pellets. The regular length barrel is 15fps faster. I had to shim the Jr but it is tight now. One has plain wood and the other has a little figure which is quite pretty. Both are very fun to shoot! Great guns!!

IMG_6657.jpeg

IMG_6656.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

Reactions: Bandito
to find a Beeman 900 with a factory lefthand grip is sort of rare in my view and if it must go to you that would be okay it will need a new home before long
i have been thinking of adding a righthand Rink grip to the package and what i did find i can shoot lefthanded and the grip can be used righthanded

Reactions: Bandito