FWB 603 ain't no joke

I went to the range today to show off my FWB 603 like a proud papa. When I opened the case and let some of the benchrest crowd try the trigger all I heard was OMG Holy S$$T and a fer other choice words. I shot the red dots on the target with a couple scope adjustments, the numbers above were shot buy three of the benchrest shooters. The gun is topped off with a Bushnell elite 4200 6-24 shot on 24 power off a caldwell front bag no rear rest at 25 yards. There was little to no wind so can't blame the results on the wind, I am very pleased with how it shot and everyone who shot it was also amazed. The only problem I had was getting the gun back from the bunch I let shoot it, and these guys are not easily impressed. In the pic of the target there is a .177 pellet next to the 5 shot groups for reference, as you can see tight little holes. I think I like this little 10m gun 😉

FkTtQXv.jpg
[/url][/img]

SxG7xRU.jpg
[/url][/img]

You got me wanting one of them now.

Brad DONT buy one, you will stop shooting everything you have they are that good. I haven't picked up my Bow or any other pellet gun in weeks I found my unicorn.

My 34 or 48 haven't been shot much since I started buying 300's.

I have a buddy that shoots air rifles a bunch and has several high end springer's, SSP's and PCP target rifles. He told me that his 603 was worth a handful of points over any of his 300's in an informal competition he shoots weekly. No, I don't have one ..................yet. lol

Brad DONT buy one, you will stop shooting everything you have they are that good. I haven't picked up my Bow or any other pellet gun in weeks I found my unicorn.

My 34 or 48 haven't been shot much since I started buying 300's.

I have a buddy that shoots air rifles a bunch and has several high end springer's, SSP's and PCP target rifles. He told me that his 603 was worth a handful of points over any of his 300's in an informal competition he shoots weekly. No, I don't have one ..................yet. lol

I was thinking hard about getting a 300 but after getting and shooting a 603 I probably won't. The 603 setup in a benchrest is amazing, there is NO MOVEMENT OR NOISE AT ALL on the shot, I look through my scope watch the pellet flight and make a hole right where the 1/4 moa target dot is and nothing moves not even the target dot reticle at 24 power. At 50 feet pellets keep going through the same hole one after another, you can't make a bad shot the trigger is indescribable. All the videos I've seen of the FWB 300s are very impressive but the gun moves and still has some spring noise, but they shoot lights out. 

Your groups are definitely impressive. I need to take my FWB 300 S to gun range one morning early and shoot it before wind picks up at 25yds. The wind usually blows there.

I was thinking hard about getting a 300 but after getting and shooting a 603 I probably won't. The 603 setup in a benchrest is amazing, there is NO MOVEMENT OR NOISE AT ALL on the shot, I look through my scope watch the pellet flight and make a hole right where the 1/4 moa target dot is and nothing moves not even the target dot reticle at 24 power. At 50 feet pellets keep going through the same hole one after another, you can't make a bad shot the trigger is indescribable. All the videos I've seen of the FWB 300s are very impressive but the gun moves and still has some spring noise, but they shoot lights out.

Interestingly enough, I find the sled mechanism on the 300 so efficient that the recoil generated by the tiny pellet and air mass from my Walther LGR (SSP) is more apparent than the recoil from the 300.