FWB FWB 300S

Easy fix, that plate bent right back. Not the problem, basically just a dust shield with a window and hash marks for windage. But, removing it let me see I wasn’t getting full travel for windage or elevation. It just felt like it LOL. Way mo bettah now. The clamp rails had also been buggered a little on left side and the sheared piece was beneath the clamp rail. So left side was sitting a few tenths of a mm higher than right. Fixed that too. Raining, rain tomorrow, not sure when I’ll get to test.

Reactions: Bear-of-Grayling
Feinwerkbau makes some fine airguns! Been carrying a 124 for going on 4 decades - it's my favorite walkabout gun!

I looked for a 300 for ages, nada ☹️! Gave up and grabbed a 603 (SSP) when one came available. Then two months later a 300 pops up so I pounced on it. Got a couple of their pistols (100 and a P8x). Call these Feinwerkbau 10 meter airguns my "winter guns" cause I spend the long, cold Canadian winter shooting them in the basement.

Enjoy your 300!

Cheers!

Question for some of y’all that know this gun well. Guy I sold the LH stock to needs a recoil pad, trigger guard, and grip cap. The trigger guard and recoil pad had been pirated from the RH stock so I put them back on when I swapped stocks. Grip cap for some reason was still on RH stock when I received, I assume because it wouldn’t fit the LH stock? Gun was built in 1974 and I believe the LH stock is much newer. More angular, beech instead of walnut. I know there were different stock variations. Anyone have or know where to source the parts or what the LH stock variation is called? He said he has one gun that would swap parts with exception of grip cap. Holes are about 1” ctc. My cap is roughly 46 mm by 56 mm. Pics of both stocks are in first post.