• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
That's truly stunning - gorgeous custom work. Would love to know more details of it please!

I've always wondered why FWB themselves never made sporting version of these guns. Power, though low by our standards, is very near the German legal limit of 7.5 Joules (roughly 6 FPE). Maybe omit the recoilless bits and use a shorter/lighter barrel to save weight and cost, it would have been a beauty.

Gone but not forgotten. Great guns but easily beaten with my 77.
8D9A4459-2F63-4317-B830-C87025DCDD69.jpeg

04D8F535-B713-4C6F-B743-5417B7584FBB.jpeg
673B8BD1-DE6F-4D19-8EAD-7586525B6A03.jpeg

That's truly stunning - gorgeous custom work. Would love to know more details of it please!

I've always wondered why FWB themselves never made sporting version of these guns. Power, though low by our standards, is very near the German legal limit of 7.5 Joules (roughly 6 FPE). Maybe omit the recoilless bits and use a shorter/lighter barrel to save weight and cost, it would have been a beauty.
This is an early 300S restocked by Harlan G Howe, gunsmith on Long Island, active in 1950-70's. Note the FWB300 type plastic trigger.

Reactions: Gunnertrones
I always like to look at FWB 300 airguns! Thanks for sharing pictures guys!

First saw a FWB 300 on the front of a Beeman catalog and I was smitten! It took 33 years before funds and opportunity finally put one in my hands. I smile every time I handle it - it's such a shooter!

Mine setup with a scope for plinking and light pesting. I have a nice piece of curly maple set aside for a sporter style stock for it.

Cheers!

Reactions: Gunnertrones
I always like to look at FWB 300 airguns! Thanks for sharing pictures guys!

First saw a FWB 300 on the front of a Beeman catalog and I was smitten! It took 33 years before funds and opportunity finally put one in my hands. I smile every time I handle it - it's such a shooter!

Mine setup with a scope for plinking and light pesting. I have a nice piece of curly maple set aside for a sporter style stock for it.

Cheers!
They are a barrel of fun when set up for mini sniping
20230426_150006.jpg

Maccari Arctic spring installed for a little more sizzle.

Feinwerkbau did make a more sporter style stock, prior to the 300s. They called it the 300, and it has the recoil-less sled system of the 300s. There was a 150 prior to the 300 and I think the 150 was without the sled, but I'm not positive about that.

Top is a 300 (lighting here doesn't do the stock justice, but it's a REALLY nice stock with better light).
Bottom is a 300s Mini with a reworked stock.
1.jpg

2.jpg

The 300 has Daisy import stampings on it, as well as the normal FWB stampings.
The Mini 300s has only FWB markings.

Feinwerkbau did make a more sporter style stock, prior to the 300s. They called it the 300, and it has the recoil-less sled system of the 300s. There was a 150 prior to the 300 and I think the 150 was without the sled, but I'm not positive about that.

Top is a 300 (lighting here doesn't do the stock justice, but it's a REALLY nice stock with better light).
View attachment 351490
View attachment 351492

Both are beautiful examples, but that Mini just shines like a new penny!!

I like the light colored stock, very nice looking rifle sir!

Reactions: Franklink

View attachment 351490
View attachment 351492

150, 300 & 300S all have the sledge semi recoilless action. (My Tyro Trio)
216 Feinwerbau 150 Tyrolean .177.JPG
229 FWB 300.JPG

221 1Feinwerkbau 300S Tyrolean.JPG

The FWB 110 is what I think you are referring to....??

That exhausts my knowledge on the subject though, only ever saw one on the internet.

Reactions: DualMagMike