• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle FWB 124

Classified Status
SOLD
I bought the gun new from Beeman in 1986 I believe it to be the Deluxe model with maple stock; it is .177 cal. SN 60224. I used it lightly for a few years then put it in the safe when we moved. When I resurrected it in 2018, the main seal had disintegrated which is typical. All else was good so I ordered a seal kit from airrifleheadquarters.com/, rebuilt the gun and all was well. After more research I bought the upgrade kit described below and installed it with great results. The gun shoots jsb 7.33 g pellets at 803 fps last I checked.

All aspects of the gun are EC. I have the original paperwork and manuals and I believe it to be collector quality. Includes Beeman padded soft case, original main spring, spare main seal & misc seals, Air Venturi spring compressor.

$500 includes insured ground shipping w/i CONUS only.

New-Pro Mac 124-127 Slightly Softer Kit
http://www.airguns.citymax.com/catalog/item/251483/8265467.htm
Same details as the kit above.
About 20% less cocking effort then the regular Pro Mac Kit.
Velocity is only down on average of 5% or so.
Still above factory FWB specs. Very high 700's to 800 fps in a good gun ( 7.9 gr)
Great for sub 5000 serial number guns as they tend to be harsh if sprung too hard.
But designed for any FWB sporter.
Spare springs to kit owners are available.
Easy to install

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jbuchse17