FWB fwb 124 worth in todays market ?

ok thanks . maybe i will put it on Ebay and start the bid at $700 HAAHAHAHAHA nope.

You might be suprised. I actually like my standard 124 more than my 124D. Its very basic but holy crap does it shoot the lights out. It just proves that sometimes less is more

Bought my FWB 124D in 1983 just before I got married during the days you would drool over a Beeman's catalog and send in a mail order form (guess you could call long distance too). I remember it was a difficult decision between the FWB 124D and the Beeman R1 which had just come out. You just had to just wait and wait for the surprise to show up or call long distance. Good thing is this airgun purchase makes it easy to remember my wedding date. :confused:

1983 FWB 124D Invoice.jpg

1983 FWB 124D Mail Order Form.jpg

Last edited:
Bought my FWB 124D in 1983 just before I got married during the days you would drool over a Beeman's catalog and send in a mail order form (guess you could call long distance too). I remember it was a difficult decision between the FWB 124D and the Beeman R1 which had just come out. You just had to just wait and wait for the surprise to show up or call long distance. Good thing is this airgun purchase makes it easy to remember my wedding date. :confused:

View attachment 455340

View attachment 455341
Too bad it didn't say 1111w for the model. Then you'd have a walnut.

Last edited:
Reactions: mj102