FWB FWB 124 loving the new Benjamin 10.5 gr Domes -

Shooting indoors today, since got 8” snow on Friday, crappy outside. Hope spring starts soon!

Anyway wanted to shoot my FWB 124 LH today figured see if it likes the new Benjamin 10.5 Match grade Domes.

After warm up and slight scope adjustments, shot nice group @20 yards.
Man I love this gun, dream to shoot.

IMG_1459.jpeg
IMG_1463.jpeg
IMG_1462.jpeg

Last edited:
Shooting indoors today, since got 8” snow on Friday, crappy outside. Hope spring starts soon!

Anyway wanted to shoot my FWB 124 LH today figured see if it likes the new Benjamin 10.5 Match grade Domes.

View attachment 448458View attachment 448460View attachment 448459
Good to see some actual experience with the pellet. Seems there are a lot of negative opinions by people that have never seen them. Thanks

Reactions: djna
Good to see some actual experience with the pellet. Seems there are a lot of negative opinions by people that have never seen them. Thanks
Thank you to. I went through most of my Springers today - testing them. The majority of my guns shot these pellets really good. Had a few that weren’t having them though. But overall they are a great pellet in my opinion.

Reactions: esaz-41
Ordered a couple tins a few days ago. Always have to at least try anything new coming out, so hopefully my luck will be as good as yours with at least 1 of my 4 .177's.
None of them are your 124, but I always hope new stuff shoots well...lol.
I had a handful that didn’t shoot them well & a few that shot them ok enough for hitting cans - but as we all know guns have there favorites. Was happy that most of my guns liked em .

View attachment 448458View attachment 448460View attachment 448459
Nice shooting with a legendary gun in a rare lefty stock!!! Gotta love the FWB124!!!

Reactions: djna