Kral Arms Funny how things work out

I said I wouldn't mess with it, being bored and tired of waiting on my slugs to come in for the new 22 power build, I decided to put the short bottle and barrel on and see what she do.

Super windy day and at 35 yards, it will pretty much stack 21 grain baracuda 5.52mm, and the baracuda hunters.

This group is the 21 grain match pellets. The high shot was reference since I was sighted in for the hunters. That's 5 shots with 20mph winds gusting.

1000006948.jpg

Here are the baracuda hunters at same distance and wind. Again, 5 shot group, and you can see that the one got pushed right from the gusting wind. That hollow point grabs the air pretty easy.

1000006947.jpg

1000006942.jpg

This think makes no bottle ping since it's barely tensioned on the hammer spring, and the report just sounds like a click.

It's still spitting lead at 30 fpe though!

Can't wait for the wind to die down and get some better groups. I know it'll stack them just by what I've seen today. I'm going to swap out the cheap 3-9x40 CVLife scope for the hawke vantage 4-12x40. This scope is way too warped looking at 8x zoom.

I also decided to pull his big brother out to see if it was still on. Hadn't shot the 25 cal jumbo since Christmas. Hasn't leaked a bit and was dead on for 5 shots hole in hole, so I put it away. Not before a picture with his little brother.

1000006950.jpg

I now have the dilemma of leaving this alone since it's doing so nice, and putting the rifle barrel back on and trying the slugs I ordered. Or I can make a shim for the barrel and put it on the 357 action, which might be a good idea to get even more power out of it.
If you've the slugs coming in you may as well test it out for power and if no dice then, put it back to how it is, either way, sweet guns!