Funny box of pellets.

Not sure its good when you get more excited about the box the pellets come in than the pellets? ;) Only thing I've tested with these is my scale.

UPjO0g4.jpg

tUEybGw.jpg

Josef Schulz is a marksman so I imagine he knows what he's doing. If the design changes one can only assume, from the perspective of the professional who owned the company, that the changes are for the better. It does read as being the worlds most attentive manufacturer of pellets for our sport.

"The history of the company goes back to 1991 where the company started the production of sporting ammunition for air weapons under the name of JSB MATCH DIABOLO BOHUMIN.
Josef Schulz is a former active gun marksmen and coach. After he finished with active shooting and coaching he engaged in research and development in the field of air guns ammunition production based on his personal experience.
"

In the UK these retail at about £18 per 200 rounds. But I still think that allllllllll this care and refinement falls apart if the inside of your barrel is caque.