• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

funniest thing I've seen

Yesterday weather was poor so worked in the shop. Put a steel breach on my 2240 along with the little rifle stock. Then I had setting around a Weihrauchs LDC. Spun up the lathe and made an adapter and installed it. Put a little 4X scope on it thats been setting on the shelf because it just wasn't good enough for the better airguns.. Set up a target across the shop at 40ft. Touched off the first round and thought the gun was broken it was so quiet except for the thump on the other side of the shop. Got it sighted in. Went outside and shot and in the wind I couldn't hardly even hear it. Amazing. Now the funny part. There were a bunch of starlings hunkered down in the trees about 15 yards from the shop window. Normally I only get one shot. Shot 6 in a row and each time one went down the others would look down at the dead one, then look at his buddy and then back down. Like, What's the matter with him? They couldn't figure out what was happening and in the wind couldn't hear the gun at all.