• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fun today.

So while cooking down some apples I filled up the Cricket 2 Tactical 60 .25. put out some new targets. A forgotten small watermelon at 30 yards, some new paper targets at 60. A long cardboard box taped down to a 2x4 with golf tees at 30 yards topped with paintballs.

First without altering the tune. I shot some paper and the watermelon with Hades. This tune has the King Heavies going an average of 895 fps. So I'm sure the Hades are going faster. I have not checked them with the choreograph. A paper test had them 6 O'clock touching the x. The first hit had watermelon juice squirting out the entrance hole in a impressive way. I proceeded to demolish about half of the watermelon with them. I moved on to Grizleys. I know they aren't a great slug. Paper checked them at 30 they were 2 in low and 2 left. Dang they really throw hunks of mellon. I had been impressed with the Hades, these were significantly more impressive. Pops was not happy that I didnt leave him much to blast. Oh well I was on a roll. Only 5 Grizleys used on the watermelon.

Next tried the grizzlies at 50. Hard no. Shotgun pattern about 4 in. That tin will last forever. I can't find anything that likes them.
Back to the King Heavy MK2. Back to cutting out the 10 ring. Now for the paint balls. Yep other than holding over a bit at 30 no problem, and a lot of fun.

Pops was a bit flustered. His comment was "after watching that Andy guy from England I thought those paintballs we're bigger." He did hit his fair share of them. A bit of the paint on a paint ball does keep them from falling off when you hit another.

All in all a great day.