• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Fun Shoot this Sunday in Mesquite, Texas

Fun Shoot this Sunday in Mesquite, Texas!

I just found out that the FT Airgun store in Lewisville, Texas is having a fun day of shooting this Sunday beginning at 10:00 AM. The location is at Gibson’s Outpost & Range. The address is 1712 Lawson Road, Mesquite, Texas 75181. These guys are new to town and not well connected with the local guys yet so I am trying to help get the word out. I understand that there will be targets from 25 yards out to 200 yards. I have not been able to get as much information as I would like but this is what I have been told.
For you that have not heard about FT Airguns they are a legitimate brick and mortar store in Lewisville, Texas which is just north of Dallas. They have a very impressive inventory, mainly of PCPs, Scopes, and Pellets. They also have an airgun tech doing airgun repairs.
Thanks,
David Enoch