Fun day out with some high end PCP's

Had the chance to get out with a few friends and do some shooting, although I was technically working it was still nice to have some good company. We were shooting from 50 yards all the way out to several hundred with a variety of high end products. We had a great view of the local mountains that just received a good amount of snow.

Snapshot_43.png

Snapshot_39.png

Snapshot_40.png

Steyr ProX in .22 caliber that I received from Airgun Sport, the primary distributor here in the USA. This gun has been a fun shooter as it's semi auto, FRIGGIN AMAZING TRIGGER and the accuracy has been to say the least very impressive. I have been really enjoying my time with this one, it's one of the nicest bullpups I have shot.

Snapshot_30.png

American Air Arms EVOL mini in .30 caliber, this is a really fun and compact gun to shoot and ring steel with.

Snapshot_38.png

American Air Arms EVOL HPS .22 prototype that some may have seen at this past EBR event. This gun is no joke and capable of extreme long range, very precise and stable bench rifle.

Snapshot_37.png

Snapshot_41.png

After a long day of shooting Marley said it was time for some hotdogs

Snapshot_45.png

I did spend a few days hunting and will probably have some videos coming up for those that follow my adventures.

Cheers

Had the chance to get out with a few friends and do some shooting, although I was technically working it was still nice to have some good company. We were shooting from 50 yards all the way out to several hundred with a variety of high end products. We had a great view of the local mountains that just received a good amount of snow.

View attachment 305092

View attachment 305088

View attachment 305089

Steyr ProX in .22 caliber that I received from Airgun Sport, the primary distributor here in the USA. This gun has been a fun shooter as it's semi auto, FRIGGIN AMAZING TRIGGER and the accuracy has been to say the least very impressive. I have been really enjoying my time with this one, it's one of the nicest bullpups I have shot.

View attachment 305079

American Air Arms EVOL mini in .30 caliber, this is a really fun and compact gun to shoot and ring steel with.

View attachment 305080

American Air Arms EVOL HPS .22 prototype that some may have seen at this past EBR event. This gun is no joke and capable of extreme long range, very precise and stable bench rifle.

View attachment 305087

View attachment 305090

After a long day of shooting Marley said it was time for some hotdogs

View attachment 305091

I did spend a few days hunting and will probably have some videos coming up for those that follow my adventures.

Cheers
Dang man I remember you said you brought lots of nice toys with you, but dang. Also bun length nice. My wife always gets the regular ones and those are a waste of the bun.