• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

(Full Review) of ZAN Projectiles Air Rifle Slugs in .22 & .25 Hollow Point

zanth.1631923980.JPG

Hey guys! Here is a full review of ZAN Projectile's new Airgun Slugs designed for PCP rifles. The quality and finish on these slugs is top notch. Shipping is fast, they have alot of weights to choose from in .22 and .25. More calibers on the way. This video goes into the history of the company, as well as giving a close up look at the ZAN Projectiles airgun slugs. I was also able to shoot them with great accuarcy out of my M3 with just a stock barrel and tune. If you have any plans to shoot slugs now or in the future: ZAN Projectiles is someone you want to check out. Affordable, high quality slugs. Did I mention they are hollow point? ...there is also some cool slow motion in this video showing the devastation a hollow point can do. Thanks for watching! -Nate @ Airgun Channel 

https://youtu.be/mkGlZUTc39g

zan1.1631924074.JPG

This is not a full review. IT'S A FACTORY ADD.

not quite. It took me about 20 hours of editing and filming...so...since I made $3 an hour then I'm the worst paid ad agency ever. This video was a review of ZAN slugs and an honest documentation of my first experience shooting slugs. 

What would a "full" review involve? I'm willing to do one for free. Just let me know what I'm missing.

IMHO, the best slugs hands down are made by Stephen at AVS slugs. He has the largest diameter, weight, and base varieties of any other manufacturer out there. His slugs are super soft lead, and expansion is superb. If you ask him nicely, he might send you some freebies if you make a video displaying the accuracy.

But have you tried ZAN slugs , which I don’t think you have . Expansion are the best I have seen any not only that they seem to fragment 

Give them ago soft lead as well 

https://www.zanprojectiles.com/

This is not a full review. IT'S A FACTORY ADD.

not quite. It took me about 20 hours of editing and filming...so...since I made $3 an hour then I'm the worst paid ad agency ever. This video was a review of ZAN slugs and an honest documentation of my first experience shooting slugs. 

What would a "full" review involve? I'm willing to do one for free. Just let me know what I'm missing.

I think a full review would include shooting beyond 50 and because slugs are touted as better than pellets in wind esp beyond 100 some shots at 100 yards and beyond are in order.

Yes?

I think a full review would include shooting beyond 50 and because slugs are touted as better than pellets in wind esp beyond 100 some shots at 100 yards and beyond are in order.

Yes?

Yes. I'm not set up to shoot slugs...so 50 yards is all I could pull off. Definately NOT a proper slug review in light of what they can do. Next time...